Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Continued prayers for healing and strength for you and the family. Trust in God and the victory to come.

More prayers out. Keep up the good fight brother.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing." Darth Vader

IDPS, DOK, TMCO, FVGF, CPM, CRM, SCPIS, TASI

TWOTU Since May 2015

Always fight, always forward, never quit!

Prayer out for your continued recovery.
    There are two types of pain in this world, one of discipline, and one of regret. - Greg Nichols

Because most like the idea of being a warrior more than the reality of it. - Dave Sauer

Human beings aren’t the top of the food chain because we’re just so clever. We’re there because deep inside we are the most homicidal animal on the planet, and sometimes that animal isn’t buried all that deep.

"Last edited by Boetman; 10-21-2015 at 01:54 PM. Reason: confuckulated "

Praying for you every week in synagogue,John. I live not far from M.D.Anderson if there's anything I can do directly,please pm and I'll do my best to get it done. BTW,Aishel House on University Blvd has a reputation for being extremely supportive of sick folks in the Med Center and is not limited to Jews.Rabbi Lazaroff and his wife Rachel are truly righteous people who have a mission to help people and their families in their time of stress.
    "The fundamental demand of warfare is killing.You kill your enemies until they surrender or until they're all dead".-Lt.Col Ralph Peters

Prayers have remained on station and John is on the prayer lists in North Carolina and Louisiana.

v/r

JD

Prayers for you, brother.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk