Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    We are destroying it, tribe... Keep up the good work. John and his family need you! We needed his training... Now he needs us. Step up, brothers! (uh...and sisters... My wife will give me "the look" if I don't fix that remark....she took classes from John)....

Go to the go fund me site and drop some cash...

Gentlemen, I offer this for your consideration:

We have over 37,000 members here - so far there have been less than 70 donations to this fundraiser. The average cost of a shitty gun magazine is 5 dollars, we have all most certainly received more truth, more information, and more entertainment here than a five dollar gun magazine could provide us - and we got that for free. At a bare minimum we, as a tribe, need to adjust this goal so that we see it as $37,000 - which is one dollar (on average) from each member of the tribe. Obviously some will give more and some will not give at all. 5 bucks, one dollar - whatever you can do - it will be appreciated. If half of us gave the five dollars we waste on one gun magazine that would come to $92,500.

You would hope that good folks would help your family if you were the one in need - and good folks would help your family - please be that kind of person.

We do not watch things happen - we make things happen. We can do much better than this - lets get our heads right and do something here Gentlemen.

Who are you? Decide....Act

Thank you for your time.
    Wait for the Lord. Behave yourself manfully, and be of good courage.
    Do not be faithless, but stay in your place and do not turn back.
    Thomas Kempis

Time to pony up for a fellow Pirate, guys and gals. At least you know your money is being well spent for once...
    "Free men do not ask permission to bear arms"
    Thomas Jefferson

Seen on Bumper Sticker:
    I may be an old dog
    But I can still bury a bone

CRG2- 2016

two fiddy this week.....two fiddy next paycheck.....that 20-30% the average medical (mal)insurance doesn't cover after the deductible can really add-up after neurosurgery.
    "The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them." - Proverbs 11:3

“There comes a time when a moral man can’t obey a law which his conscience tells him is unjust.” – Martin Luther King

"The SIG XI Russian and PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOEs go together like baseball bats and baby seals'...-Gabe Suarez

"One man ...with God....makes a majority" -Gregg Jackson

Done!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Pushed it up to just over 11k and stickied this thread. Good to be part of this tribe.

Done.
    Prayers sent out to him and his family
    "The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a tool of power, and thus dependent completely upon the moral stature of its user. It is equally useful in securing meat for the table, destroying group enemies on the battlefield, and resisting tyranny. In fact, it is the only means of resisting tyranny, since a citizenry armed with rifles simply cannot be tyrannized."
    Jeff Cooper

Did it a few days ago, hope KIKI is doing alright.

Thought for Gabe. as a way to simplify (for the purchaser) the go fund me process. Just as you can donate to NRA or other groups during the purchase process at various sites, could you add a "Fund Johns Family" bar to the purchase string at OST? Then its just an add on to the total purchase made to OST.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Absolutely Amazing!! Over $11K raised so far. A testament to the quality of people here and the love and respect we all hold for John. This takes less than two minutes to complete.
    "Sometimes A Teacher; Always A Student"

Retired from teaching for the time being.

Done!

Our thoughts and prayers are with John and his family.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson