Default Scholarship Available: CRG-3: Advanced Gunfighting - Austin, TX April 2-3

Tribe,

I want to be sure that the tribe is aware that there is a scholarship available for the CRG-3 class being taught by John Chambers in Texas next month. As of now, I have had no applications for this course, but it is the scholarship with the most time constraint. I would like to award it by this coming week so that the awardee has at least one month to prepare for the class.

This scholarship is open to both "Nobody" applicants as well as "Mil/LE" applicants.

This scholarship covers the cost of the course tuition ($350).

If you are interested, please submit using the instructions below by this Friday (2/19) if possible.

For Nobodys: Send an e-mail to chrisnobodywt@gmail.com Please include the following information: Name (can just be first name). WT Handle. List of Suarez International Courses you have already taken. List of other training courses you have already taken. What equipment you intend to bring to the course (be sure to note if you have items you are still looking to source, etc...). Why getting this scholarship is important to you. What do you intend to do with this scholarship (who will you protect, train, etc....). How do you prepare for this every day (dry fire regimen, exercise program, etc....). Then tell us anything else you want to to sway the decision in your favor.

For Mil/LE: Send an e-mail to MCSOWT@gmail.com Please be sure to send from a .mil or .gov e-mail address. Provide the same information as listed above, but also include information about your department/branch and your role within the department/branch
    Last edited by John Chambers; 02-22-2016 at 10:15 AM.
    Honor is simply the morality of superior men - H.L. Mencken

This is an awesome program!
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

This is awesome, I'm just up the road but given my current job I have readily available access to a source of ammo and a private training facility.
    Hope there is someone out there that can really benefit from this course that otherwise wouldn't be able to attend.
    Bravo guys, grade A move.
    Combat Wombat: Eats Roots and Leaves.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
    "Marines don't know how to spell the word defeet"

Very Cool! And it's on my birthday weekend. Even with the scholarship I could never make it to Texas.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Easter Sunday?

Easter was not listed when the calendar and schedule was put together last year. As it plans, we will still be there that weekend, but if those who have already signed up can reschedule for the following weekend I will change the date.

More to follow.
    "IN ORBE TERRUM NON VISI"

"LUCK FAVORS THE PREPARED"

"So I have to take my beret from my head, and put it in my heart. I'm not going to put it back on until the enemy has them by the throat. Not until I'm fighting for the Constitution of the United States of America."

To Train with John Chambers: CLICK HERE!

HRO-5: Terrorist / Active Shooter Interdiction - 1/23-24/2016

CRG-3: Advanced Gunfighting - 4/2-3/2016

RGF-3: Advanced Rifle Gunfighting - 5/21-22/2016

HRO-2: Rural Patrolling II - 10/1-2/2016

Date is pushed to the next weekend, no Easter conflicts!
    "IN ORBE TERRUM NON VISI"

"LUCK FAVORS THE PREPARED"

"So I have to take my beret from my head, and put it in my heart. I'm not going to put it back on until the enemy has them by the throat. Not until I'm fighting for the Constitution of the United States of America."

To Train with John Chambers: CLICK HERE!

HRO-5: Terrorist / Active Shooter Interdiction - 1/23-24/2016

CRG-3: Advanced Gunfighting - 4/2-3/2016

RGF-3: Advanced Rifle Gunfighting - 5/21-22/2016

HRO-2: Rural Patrolling II - 10/1-2/2016

Email sent. Thanks John
    You shouldn't be thinking 'oh God, I'm in a gunfight', you should be saying 'THANK GOD I'M IN A GUNFIGHT!' " - Gabe Suarez

"The man becomes the weapon, everything else is a tool" -Sonny P

Tribe

This morning MCSO and I were able to award TWO scholarships for the CRG-3 Advanced Gunfighting Course taking place in Austin next month. I am not going to divulge the names now. Notifications have been sent, but I don't know for sure if the two individuals have even received their e-mails yet. It is up to them to let the tribe know or to let MCSO and I know if they want it to be public knowledge.

MCSO and I are very excited to be able to do this. We both remember times when we couldn't afford to train. We both remember times when we couldn't afford to practice. So, we are super excited to help out two people who are both pursuing their own paths to greatness.
    Honor is simply the morality of superior men - H.L. Mencken