Default Gang Unit en Route

I don't normally get excited about new knives but I decided to finally get a gang unit. Pretty stoked.

Was curious how most of you guys carry yours? Appendix seems most appropriate just would like some ideas. It's versatile to say the least just from knowing the origin of the design.
    A man can be right all the time. In which case he can do so, all by himself.

AIWB at 1030-1100 on a shock cord.
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife

1100/tek-lok.
    If you are a warrior who is legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that the bad man will not come today. No one can be “on” 24/7 for a lifetime. Everyone needs down time. But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... “Baa.”
    "ON KILLING"
    Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Your going to love it man! There is already a thread started on how to carry it HERE
    * "NO Reserves, NO Retreats, NO Regrets"
    -William Borden

*Faith, Firearms, and Fitness

Quote Originally Posted by Harleystreetbob View Post
    1100/tek-lok.
    Same. I have a bit of paracord I use to secure it to my belt buckle to keep it from sliding to my next belt loop. I draw it with my left.

I'd post a picture but that's a little too much like taking selfies of my crotch. I don't follow too many rules but that's one of them.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

The Gang Unit is awesome. A lot more stout than I expected. It looks like nothing else on the market, but it feels like something you've held before. Point forward, point reversed, edge up or down, it's versatile, adaptable and discrete. You won't impress any "knife collector" with it; my closest friends and acquaintances, however, find it most interesting.

I had to soften the checkering a bit -- I'm a delicate flower -- but other than adding some 550 cord I've made no other mods; and I tend to mod the cr@p out of my blades.

One note, though: it is carbon steel with a bead blasted finish, so I use Marine Tuff cloth or Tuff Glide to keep it from rusting or staining. Car wax or any silicon based protective agent will work. I may cold blue or paint/coat mine eventually, just for fun.
    Redneck Zen
    "Be careful what you get good at."