Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101
Results 1,001 to 1,003 of 1003
    It even got shot!
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

Installed one of my NP3 SI Face Shooter Triggers this morning, I see a couple more of these in my other Glocks, excellent trigger upgrade.

I got in some shooting with my son and future daughter in-law this afternoon.

She snapped a pretty good pic of me shooting her gun.

teal g19.jpg

v/r

JD

More levergun madness.
    Swapped out a large loop finger lever for a standard lever on my 94AE Trapper .30-30, checked for feed and function, then encountered feeding problems on the recipient .44. The 94 is not a good host gun for pistol cartridges, but stoning off burrs, running the action a couple of hundred times, and (incredibly) stretching the magazine spring fixed it. Wolff springs are the indicated solution, but the large loop .44 is trading stock. Maybe for a new 336Y or .35 Rem., or a pre-64 Winchester.
    Having to re-invent the wheel is kind of fun. You learn your own hacks, like being able to replace the firing pin, or the finger lever, by removing two screws instead of major disassembly.
    Hey, I was raised in the big city. What do I know from lever guns?
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

2, 2, 12. And a wakeup.