Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,084 of 1084
    Brief test of 9mm P226 conversion: folded slide on a .40 frame, Grayguns straight trigger, 17# hammer spring, bobbed hammer, and a 20 (actually 21) round MecGar.

Magazine worked perfectly even with 21 aboard. I used WWB, and had light primer strikes on three rounds, one requiring 5 tries. "Tailing" on some primer strikes. POI off and group size larger than with the standard hammer spring.

Conventional wisdom was light hammer strikes resulted in less accuracy. Pulled the 17# and installed a 19# hammer spring. Maybe the additional 2# will retard slide opening just a bit.

Verdict still out on the straight trigger, but it does no harm and may allow a skosh more room in the guard. Now for more dryfire practice.
    Last edited by Papa; 05-05-2019 at 03:15 PM.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 5, 15. And a wakeup.

Finally drilled out the mag tube dimples in my TAC14. Now I`ve got my GG&G follower in that sucker!

kQz1XET.jpg
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb

Sunday was M16 & UZI day at the range.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by glocked View Post
    Sunday was M16 & UZI day at the range.
    What`s up, 1982?

I gave my dad this shirt as an early fathers day gift a few days ago. That means I`m covered come June, right? lol

auHvAFb.jpg
    "they have no basis of comparison and have trouble understanding how an education in violence is presented and have to struggle through the internalization of the topic."
    -Greg Nichols

"mediocrity is the order of the day and everyone gets a trophy just for showing up."
    -Shooterb