Default Finger groove removal

Wondering how common a modification this is.I removed mine yesterday and was surprised how little difference it made.

the biggest difference I've noticed between grooved and non grooved guns is when you wear gloves and when you put a grip activated light or laser...then the grooves are in the wrong place.

In my opinion, it totally depends on your hands... If your fingers naturally line up with the grooves then you won't notice much of a difference with removal, but if your hand is big enough that your fingers do not line up then will you find removal to be a great improvement.

4 out of 5 of my builds these days have the finger grooves removed. Glock has again removed the finger grooves. May not make enough of a difference to you, but enough people hated them that they're gone. That being said, no if you don't spend the time to re-contour the front end, it wont make much of a difference since you have the exact same size grip. If you want to gain any benefit from removing the finger grooves, you need to reshape your front end. There's a reason we offer it. If there wasn't a way it would make a difference, we wouldn't offer it.

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI