Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What holster do you use for concealed carry with your Glock 23?

Just trying to find a good functional but comfortable CCW holster for my G23. Thanks for any advice!

Best bet is thumb thru the different catalogs and look at those made, you don't say how you want to carry, and that can make a difference too. some of the better makers I like are
    Rafter
    High Noon
    Kramer
    Rosen
    Its there leather products I like the best, I'm not real found of Kydex, but have used in some times
    All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it.

Samuel Butler

FACIEM TUAM, DOMINC, REQUIRAM

Quote Originally Posted by donttread
    Just trying to find a good functional but comfortable CCW holster for my G23. Thanks for any advice!
    Milt Sparks VM2 or a Blade-Tech OWB

Most likely: a Comp-Tac Ghurka

Under heavy winter clothing: a straight drop Blade Tech OWB or a Galco Jackass Rig Shoulder system.

Milt Sparks EX. Comfortable, conceals great. If you order it made for the longer barrel G-22 it will fit almost every Glock made.

creed

I carry my G19 (same size as G23 I think) in a Fist Secret System.

Dockers pants, short sleeved shirt, appendix carry, shirt tucked in and it dissapears!

Check out Josh Bulman's site-

http://www.bulmangunleather.com/

His leather stuff is as good as the best, and better than most, in my opinion. Plus, his prices are reasonable as are his delivery times.

Something on his site should fit your needs.
    It's good to have a plan.
    SteveB

Great replies, guys. Thank you.

I am a big fan of Kramer holsters esp IWB and his double thick 1.5 inch wide belts. If someone has not already said it - get a good belt it is as important as the holster. Rosen stuff is pricy but nice. I do recommend rosen leather lighting to break in/treat tight holster and Kramer holsters can be tight.

http://www.kramerleather.com/

http://www.mitchrosen.com/

Some of the holster snobs might make fun of it, but I like the Glock Sport/Combat holster for my G23. Pulls in tight, cost about $15, has held up for about 8-9 years (although I have several) and draws easily. I got it as a way to decide if I wanted to carry on the belt instead of IWB and sorta stuck with it. I even sold my BladeTech IWB after getting this.

I use the S/C holster under an untucked flannel shirt or sweatshirt in the colder weather and under an untucked polo shirt in the warm weather. Suits me just fine.

Dave