Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Are night lights a good thing or bad thing? We have had those kinds of lights for sale at work for years lol. Most are built right into the receptical.

They can be used to show where movement is in the house (occlusion). Helps you locate and track intruders.
    Si vis pacem, para violentus.

"Hard pressed on my right; my left is in retreat. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking."--Marshall Foch

Are night lights a good thing or bad thing? We have had those kinds of lights for sale at work for years lol. Most are built right into the receptical.
    Yes.

I used chem lights to demonstrate how to backlight your hall ways and prepare your battlefields in you home to give you the advantage.

ETA: Sorry I didn't have the chance to finish my thoughts. If the placement of the lighting is bad it will be a disadvantage. An example is to put a subdued light at the end of the hall from your bedroom door. In the dark it will back-light anyone in the entire hall. If the light is just outside your door it will do the same thing for your enemy as you leave your room.
    Last edited by Greg Nichols; 03-09-2016 at 04:10 PM.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Fantastic. That is how I have intended the use of mine for a while now lol. My wife thought it was funny when I was turning off the lights and looking at things but she was happy I was doing it lol.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

TWOTU since May 2015

My wife thought it was funny when I was turning off the lights and looking at things but she was happy I was doing it lol.
    My wife gives me funny looks all the time for stuff I do. But then I explain it to her and she doesn't think it's so strange. Now if I could only get her to start taking classes...
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people." - Tecumseh

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    ROTFL, can't believe she called me short
    Question is, if she shot you down, how did she get to see you with your pants down?

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Question is, if she shot you down, how did she get to see you with your pants down?
    I like to take my pants off in public. it's only 3" but some girls like it that thick
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    I like to take my pants off in public. it's only 3" but some girls like it that thick
    Hung like a can of tuna?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hatfield View Post
    The guy is clearly schizophrenic, at least four personalities.

Nichols the comedian.
    Nichols the redneck.
    Nichols the door kicker.
    Nichols the instructor.
    Somehow, given the need to contain all these incarnations, I expected him to be taller. Or is everyone in that picture a giant?
    Peace through Strength!

"You have no idea what I am capable of. Pray to your concept of god that does not change."

Quote Originally Posted by djk010468 View Post
    Somehow, given the need to contain all these incarnations, I expected him to be taller. Or is everyone in that picture a giant?
    Well, actually, we did have some giants in that class. Ericmt and Mooks both stand around 6'7", and I think those were the two guys who got tasked with carrying Greg (as if extracting a casualty) during a brief medical portion of the class.
    Virtute et Armis

Quote Originally Posted by djk010468 View Post
    He's a 5 foot nothing angry yard gnome that saves his best eloquence for class. You should go and see it firsthand.

[I expect incoming after that one.]
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO