Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    I've also taped handcuff keys inside the back and front of my duty belt. I also taped single edge razor blade inside the sweat band of my hat when I was in the army. An SOE lapel knife or OSS thumb knife ( http://www.macdonaldarms.com/armoury/OSS.php ) sewn (or taped) inside a belt would be a good option too.

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    I used duct tape to hold a handcuff key in the center of my belt, so it was accessible with my hands cuffed behind my back. I also taped a single edge razor blade back there too.
    Ja, I think handcuff keys are a must in a civilized country , but over here a minora blade and probably a proper green handle pliers will do the trick. Nice thing is the little slit closes completely after awhile, can only see a faint line.
    Guess the most important is not to get tied up, especially with these savages. Rather go out fighting than being bopad to a chair with electric iron burnmarks all over yourself.

Sent from my SM-J106F using Tapatalk
    If my time must come, let it be when I am protecting my loved ones. Let there be a pile of brass scattered around me and a pile of my enemies at my feet. Let my slides be locked open on empty mags and my knife broken. Let my face be bloody from biting the throat of my last foe and let me be wearing a necklace of fresh ears. Take me to Your Heavens and let me hear the laughter of my children as they reenact the fight and I will rest peacefully.- Edelweiss.

Always order a vodka Martini shaken, not stirred.

Quote Originally Posted by Francisp View Post
    Always order a vodka Martini shaken, not stirred.
    Ja the stem of a martini glass aswell as a wine glass does come in handy if you want to perforate the enemies left eyeball. Good one, didnt think about that.

Sent from my SM-J106F using Tapatalk
    If my time must come, let it be when I am protecting my loved ones. Let there be a pile of brass scattered around me and a pile of my enemies at my feet. Let my slides be locked open on empty mags and my knife broken. Let my face be bloody from biting the throat of my last foe and let me be wearing a necklace of fresh ears. Take me to Your Heavens and let me hear the laughter of my children as they reenact the fight and I will rest peacefully.- Edelweiss.