Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
    Looking forward to meet and train with all of you next weekend. Training will be fairly fast paced and sometimes quite physical with lots of information presented.
    While gaining knowledge from training is important, Gabe, Paul and myself believe that imparting skills and presenting training methodology to sharpen those skills should be the main goal of this class.
    Some concepts and drills may seem unusual at first. Take your time to analyze the process and occuring changes. Number of crucial skills necessary during the chaos of CQ gunfight are not specific techniques, but rather attributes that can be adopted through specific training and drills.
    Pulling the trigger, while it is crucial part of gunfighting, is just a small part of it. Most of the training will be focused on number of processes occuring before, during and after the trigger pull (leading up to the next trigger pull), that can determine the the outcome of the engagement.
    One more thing- look to improve, not prove something. And have fun doing it...

Any plans yet to hold this class in 2007 also in the Prescott area?

Quote Originally Posted by G30Jack
    Did my ammo hit the door for the Oct. class? Hey Lumino, where in NoVA are you?

Jack
    Sterling (Loudoun County).

We'll have to get together sometime!
    AKs and Glocks, and now Gas Piston ARs - 'Nuff said.

Default AK Gunfighting class

Mr. Suarez, Out of Respect, but after reading your books and watching your Tactical Advantage and Close Range Gunfighting videos over the past two days I'm sure you would insist on me calling you GABE. So having said that Gabe. I gotta say WOW! Regarding your take on fighting and shooting! My good buddy who US Army National Guard (SF Qual.) former copper and now a contractor working in the sandbox told me about your videos. I got them on his recommendation and all I can say is that I never thought I would have been impressed with you after reading blatant lies in certain publications out there that I will not renew my subscriptions to. I have decided to make it a priority to train with you in the next year, maybe multple times. This is my First post here and would like to get into the next AK Gunfighting class in October. If one spot opens up in June at the last minute, I'm game if I can get a decent price on a flight, let me know if some one cancels. I've got AKs and itching to get some formal instruction on working them. I will call tomorrow and leave you XO (Mrs. Suarez) my deposit information I look forward to meeting and training with you soon and posting more as well.
    Dog Brothers ROCK and looking forward to the new vid on H2H, Knife and Gun!!!!!!
    May God Bless the Warriors and By the WAY.....
    FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING!!!!

Best Regards,

Musashi

Thanks for the kind words Musashi. Cool name BTW. Both June and Oct have sold out, but I am hoping to be able to schedule a few more next year. We'll se what we can do.

Thanks Again
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Gabe,
    thank you for your quick reply and (UNDERSTOOD) on the AK class filling up. You snooze, you lose! Neverthless I'll get a chance to train with you in the future and maybe even work for you in in the future. I gotta say that when I watched your movements on film, It was readily apparent that you had a strong "traditonal" martial arts background. I can tell this because of a number of reasons that the non trained would not recognize but you would understand what I'm talking about. I have a 23 year background in traditional martial arts, having left our Japanese "masters" in about 89-90' due to a number reasons, mainly due to the the lack of "Realism" and because our faith in Jesus Christ. Long story short, I have trained and taught Combatives and Reality Based Fighting Skills since then and having trained with Carlos Machado, Bruce Siddle, Tony Blauer, Bob Kapser of Gung Ho Chuan at the Crucible Training Center in Frederecksburg, VA. I teach courses in what I refer to as "5" Second Fighting and For LEOs Alternative Force Options.
    I need to meet a train with you no doubt about it. Since I am new to this forum this is probably the wrong thread to be explaining this to you but oh well I'm sure you'll let me kno where to go to talk more about getting to train with you. Sorry to babble on.

The MUSASHI screen name is obviously paying hommage to the great SAMURAI AKA "Servent"/WARRIOR/TEACHER/PHILOSOPHER/STRATEGEGIST/AUTHOR Miyamoto Musashi,but it was also the name of my late red male Doberman who exhibited many honorable qualities as my wife's constant companaion /guardian until his untimely death in Septmember of last year.
    God Bless and thank you agian Sir,

Best Regards,

Devin A.K.A. "Musashi"

I'd be happy to come to FL and help you out, except my last attempt at building a transmission went HORRIBLY wrong!:D
    "Most people find change in their dryer, I find bullets"- My wife

I will remember that if the monsterous creature is within clubbing range, it is a tight situation, and start clubbing. This is true even if my firearm still works. No reason not to club and shoot at the same time.

Whacking: The redistribution or impairment of biological functions intended to eliminate intercellular cooperation within a sentient organism.

ANd I get first dibs on any AKs that you decide to sell from this...:p

Class won't be the same without you there.

I will remember that if the monsterous creature is within clubbing range, it is a tight situation, and start clubbing. This is true even if my firearm still works. No reason not to club and shoot at the same time.

Whacking: The redistribution or impairment of biological functions intended to eliminate intercellular cooperation within a sentient organism.

Quote Originally Posted by colombianito
    Therefore i won't be able to attend the OCTOBER AK-47 class in Prescott!!! :(

Anyone wanting to go ......heres your chance!!!!
    I feel like a vulture, but I'll take your spot! I just need to slip this by the keeper of the credit card (my wife) ;)
    "I aim to misbehave" - Mal Reynolds from Serenity

Gents,

I have to regretfully give up my spot. Work sort of "demands" my attention that weekend...

I also have 1000 rounds of ammo sitting at SI HQ for the class. I'd like to get 150.00 for it. I paid more with shipping to get it there. ANyone can have this case of ammo. First come, first serve.

If Gabe has a waiting list, he'll fill it from that I'm sure but there is another opening.

Jack