Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Well done mate. Your a F&*ken Animal!!! You should actually post some pics monthly or so. Be a good inspiration to everybody here.
    If my time must come, let it be when I am protecting my loved ones. Let there be a pile of brass scattered around me and a pile of my enemies at my feet. Let my slides be locked open on empty mags and my knife broken. Let my face be bloody from biting the throat of my last foe and let me be wearing a necklace of fresh ears. Take me to Your Heavens and let me hear the laughter of my children as they reenact the fight and I will rest peacefully.- Edelweiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Are you still adding weight on all the lifts? If so, that's terrifying. Is it time to tweak the program?
    Still adding weight but I am not as far as I should be by now. Had to slow it down due to being sick last month and I have been missing a few work outs due to being totaly wiped during the week since I have been the only one in recieveing for most of the last couple months. annoying but it is what it is. At this pace I will likely be talking to you about tweeking stuff soon enough lol. Thanks again dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Boetman View Post
    Well done mate. Your a F&*ken Animal!!! You should actually post some pics monthly or so. Be a good inspiration to everybody here.
    No one would want to see my pale pale skin lol.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Well tape yourself and put the measurments up and weight added in previous month. Or just get a tan.
    If my time must come, let it be when I am protecting my loved ones. Let there be a pile of brass scattered around me and a pile of my enemies at my feet. Let my slides be locked open on empty mags and my knife broken. Let my face be bloody from biting the throat of my last foe and let me be wearing a necklace of fresh ears. Take me to Your Heavens and let me hear the laughter of my children as they reenact the fight and I will rest peacefully.- Edelweiss.

Nice Job! Keep it up!
    Suarez International Staff Instructor, Iowa

"EVERY MAN IS A COUNTER TERRORIST." --Gabe Suarez
    "It's not the will to win that matters--everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." --Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "Love of theory is the root of all evil." --William M. Briggs

Hi,

You shouldn't be afraid of going to the gym. You go to the gym to better yourself and so you shouldn't feel embarrassed. Maybe you can go with a friend that can support you. In terms of the changing rooms, you'll always have the odd dude nude. If your uncomfortable just use the cubicles to change. To shower you could just head home and shower with peace of mind...

Well I just got back from the gym a little bit ago and I figured I would post a couple pics to show progress as its been basically 4 months now since I started working out. They aren't shirtless but they get the point across lol. I don't take many pics of myself but luckily TASI was a little before I started working out so I grabbed a couple of pics from the CD that Mikes wife gave us when she took pics of the class. I knew I was making progress but I didn't have a good indicator just how much. I do now.

Greg was showing us where some pressure could weaken the grip.
    6zsi95.jpg

Gun take aways!
    14wc1s7.jpg

Me back from the gym! (yes my arms naturally hang like that lol)
    120kv8z.jpg
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Yeah!
    ===========================
    Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Awesome!! Congrats. Keep it up.
    "Sometimes A Teacher; Always A Student"

Retired from teaching for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    So far so good. I've lost like 3 pounds lol.

Not exactly but that's what the weekly "for the hell of it" scale test said. The more definitive points are my lats are becoming much more defined and hints of my abs are starting to show lol. Mr. Anthony had mentioned that I would likely get the cool effect of burning fat and gaining muscle mass from the stage I was starting at; He was unsurprisingly correct. Last week I even had the surprise of having my first admirer when I was at the squat rack. The good thing was it was a girl and the better part was she was a good looking blond; Perfect would have been if she had been a hot redhead but I have one of those at home so it doesn't matter anyway lol.
    C'mon man, redheads are nearly soulless! I know, I married one!

We know most have a weakness for Ginger cookies ;)
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time