Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by AFSOCCRNA View Post
    I've been considering adding it. Any particular brands?
    I've bought from Bulk Supplements on Amazon the last couple of times. It's good quality, cheap, and a bag lasts the majority of a year.
    ===========================
    Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Great. Thanks to both of you
    “Every day the same thing...variety”

A little while ago a delivery driver brought something to my store and after I let him in he said "Dude you are bigger and buffer every time I come here."
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    TWOTU edition

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    A little while ago a delivery driver brought something to my store and after I let him in he said "Dude you are bigger and buffer every time I come here."
    Truckers call that a “good buddy”...

just kidding and congrats on your noticeable progress

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    I've bought from Bulk Supplements on Amazon the last couple of times. It's good quality, cheap, and a bag lasts the majority of a year.
    I have been using it for a couple weeks now and am pretty happy with the product.
    “Every day the same thing...variety”

I've been using this creatine from Life Extension. Not a bad price and they have high quality products:

https://www.lifeextension.com/Vitami...atine-Capsules
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

I had to buy smaller tank tops... lol.

28bqx6o.jpg
    Geek Warlord

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    TWOTU edition

TWOTU since May 2015

A month or so ago thing were getting stale. So I decided to change things up a bit. I started doing incline bench randomly lol. I haven't done it in about 20 years. Its been a fun change of pace and I have yet to have to wait for an incline bench since they don't get the same use as the flat benches.

I kept hitting a wall with squats so I figured it was a good time to drop weight and increase reps. 225 seemed like a good number so I have been sticking to it and my sets are 5 x 10 lol. I figured it would be a good way to build up capacity and endurance. It was either last week or the week before that I decided to make it harder on myself and set a goal of 60 seconds between sets. So far I can do it for the first couple sets but the last couple sets I still need about 90 to 120 seconds. I figure its still not too bad considering I wake up at about 4am and put in a full days work moving heavy stuff at my job and then go to the gym afterwards in the early afternoon during the week. My weekend workout is naturally better as I am fully rested.
    Geek Warlord

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    TWOTU edition

TWOTU since May 2015

Had a freaky thing happen about a month ago. One day I had a minor pain in my foot. Woke up the next day and I couldn't walk. If I tried to take a step it felt like I was getting stabbed by a thousand needles by my ankle. Slightly worried by that I wound up at the urgent care where the doctor did all sorts of tests on it. Pressed on various ligaments, tendons, rubbed the bottom of the foot and nothing hurt. Try to step and the pain would shoot up my leg. Headed over to the hospital for X-Rays and everything came back fine. Still baffled we figured if it didn't start getting better by the end of the week then a trip to orthopedics was in order. So after that I spent the next couple of days walking around with a legit cane. lol. The reactions from people at work were comical. Every single one would see me, stop, cock their head and then try to process it while they tried to ask what happened. As luck would have it by the end of that week the pain was decreasing and I was able to start walking without a cane.

I skipped leg day twice the week after and then went super weak and only had 135 on the bar for 5 x 5. The week after 225 5x5 as I slowly tested things. I didn't have any problems so I kept increasing things. Today and this past Tuesday I was squatting 285 5x5. Things felt nice and solid. Even a little more solid than before my ankle went wonky. No idea what caused it and no idea if it will come back. Hope it doesn't though.

Other parts of the work out have been good. I let my form slip and get lazy on the bench. Caused some shoulder soreness and forced me to drop down in weight for a bit while. I talked with Mr. Anthony and he smacked me in the head and reminded me that I was being dumb with my form. So I have spent the last however long building things back up using the correct form. Today I was benching 185 5x5 and it felt solid. Time to add weight next go around. It feels good.

Other things I have been doing include:

Incline bench: 145 5x5. I think its time to add more weight.

Reverse Grip Pull downs and regular lat pull downs at 160 5x5. Bumped that up from 145 last week.

I only about about 40-45 minutes to spend at the gym during the week before I have to leave to get my daughter from school.

I have taken to doing some stuff at home almost every day in the evening that I don't need the gym for. Boring things like planks, bridges, hip abductors using body weight to start engaging the core more.
    Geek Warlord

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    TWOTU edition

TWOTU since May 2015