Labor Day Weekend 2014
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
    Quote Originally Posted by ERNESTO
    Anthony, if you ever hapen to come down south jast let my now, it would be my pleasure to buy you a couple of beers and ask you as manny questions as posible... ( I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina )

Best regards.

Ernesto.
    Ernesto,

We have another WT member from your city, - 'PABLO THUNDERGLOCK', and he has also invited me down to BA. ( You might wish to contact him via a WT 'Private Message'. He is a great person.)

So now I have two invitations to visit and two friends in your city. :)

I first visited BA in December, 1981, for a week.
    Beautifull women, great food, and great hospitality. I was very impressed!

My second visit to your country in April 1982, was not so good, obviously. I was a POW, having defended the Island of South Georgia on the second day of the war.

I have not returned since then.

But I really would like to visit your country again. It would be a pleasure and an honor.
    I respect both your country and the people.
    Fuck the politicians who sent us to war.

I would also have to visit the memorial to your war dead, and pay my respects.

Best regards,
    Anthony.

ERNESTO Guest
    Yes Anthony I know Pablo Thunderglock, in fact we are good friends (we also happen to work together), + 1 on FUCK politicians, but as soldiers we have to do Wat we have to do, its been a long time since the War, so you're going to be most welcome, and I would be most honored showing you around.
    Thank you for your kind words.

Best regards.

Ernesto.

Gabe you posted an interesting article on 03082006 concerning AK Tactics and TECHNIQUES.Would you or have you posted a similar article on the FNFAL?