Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    That moment when you look like a chemist trying to mix together your stack, coffee, energy drink, and pre-workout just to get your day going while fasted.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Rack pulls in sets of 5 on the menu, 225, 275, 325, 368, 392, 436 x 3 sets. The weights are a little strange due to some of the plates being in Lbs and other in Kgs.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

Just got done with BF% test, down 4% and maintaining my weight, since getting back from HI.

Fat Female "trainer": So what's your goal?
    Me: I want to hover right at 10%
    FFT: you should add some cardio
    Me: No, I lift
    FFT: well then do some HIT
    Me: No, I lift
    FFT: You really need to do some cardio or HIT because something, something, something (had zoned out at this point).
    Me: Ma'am, I've lifted at lunch every day for 2 weeks fasted, I'm on a caloric deficit, and I never take more than 60sec between sets. I don't need cardio, I don't want cardio, and I'm still dropping fat faster than a girl that starts talking about marriage. I'm good.

The moral of the story. If these words regularly occur in your discussions about diet or fitness don't talk to me:
    Calories
    Cardio
    Circuits
    HIT
    Classes
    WOD
    Crossfit
    Diet
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual