Page 24 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425262728293474124 ... LastLast
    Poor old warrior is dying of cancer
    He's lasted longer than the vet said he would. My friends terminally sick dog. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Man, hate to hear that. Always very tough to loose 'em. My Labradoodle is suffering from severe arthritis and maybe some senility.......
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

Well I have my 4 legged fire team complete. The 3 newest additions got all their shots today. We live out in the middle of nowhere on 40 acres so good dogs are important. That puts us at 5 bullies. My oldest one, Sox, gave us a laugh today, air conditioner repairman came out. She followed him around the whole time, when he tried to say hi to the kids she growled at him. Keep in mind she is 115 pounds of overprotective momma dog. He looked at me like he had a gun pointed at him. I just patted her head.....

Default Hounds of war: Let`s see `em!

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    Poor old warrior is dying of cancer

I am sorry to hear that. Please enjoy the time you have with the pup.

I lost my best friend (that I posted earlier) to cancer, in November. I took her to vet, they said it was metastasized cancer and had fluid around lungs. I had to put her to rest hours later, due to uncontrollable internal bleeding. I would have given anything to have 1 more day with her. I still miss her greatly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The poor fellow is a third party's dog. Heather HW originally posted it for a white english dog near her in Georgia. She is the world's foremost expert in WE dogs. I simply posted her post. Thanks for the kind thoughts.
    Poor old warrior is dying of cancer He's lasted longer than the vet said he would. My friends terminally sick dog. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Our newest (sort of). She'll be a year old in late Sept. Not sure what happened with her ears but that's how we got her at 8 weeks and we couldn't care less. She's a sweetie but she already knows her job. Alert bark last night and by the time I could get to the door she was barking at (front) whoever had been there decided it was a bad idea because they were gone already. She was 75lbs at 8 months, not sure where she's at now.

Sadie_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SARGeek View Post
    Our newest (sort of). She'll be a year old in late Sept. Not sure what happened with her ears but that's how we got her at 8 weeks and we couldn't care less. She's a sweetie but she already knows her job. Alert bark last night and by the time I could get to the door she was barking at (front) whoever had been there decided it was a bad idea because they were gone already. She was 75lbs at 8 months, not sure where she's at now.
    She has a strong looking rear end which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    She has a strong looking rear end which is good.
    Agreed. I have always been a fan of the working bloodlines GSDs for both temperament and health reasons as opposed to the show lines. We are trying to keep her active and feed her right early to build up the muscle and help prevent any hip issues down the road. Her food budget is pretty much like having another kid in the house. :D

Quote Originally Posted by SARGeek View Post
    Agreed. I have always been a fan of the working bloodlines GSDs for both temperament and health reasons as opposed to the show lines. We are trying to keep her active and feed her right early to build up the muscle and help prevent any hip issues down the road. Her food budget is pretty much like having another kid in the house. :D
    The original GSD was of the mountains and guarded sheep and such. They really changed the rear end on them a lot to the point they are not natural.