Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121126127128129130131
Results 1,301 to 1,306 of 1306
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

This vicious little creature belongs to one of my coworkers. We take care of her from time to time and she has now deemed our house her territory and is quite protective of it when people or other dogs walk by. But once we get out of view of the house she warms up to other people and dogs.

8770C9FA-357A-453B-AFFF-6C044698E62B.jpg
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by steve_k View Post
    This vicious little creature belongs to one of my coworkers. We take care of her from time to time and she has now deemed our house her territory and is quite protective of it when people or other dogs walk by. But once we get out of view of the house she warms up to other people and dogs.

I don't know if I'd own one but they certainly are a little bundle of energetic joy.
    Is God Politically Correct? If not should you be? - F. Huff -- God is unchanging in His love. He loves you. He has a plan for your life. Don't let the newspaper headlines frighten you. God is still sovereign; He's still on the throne. - B. Graham -- No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority. - Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by steve_k View Post