Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347479808182838485 LastLast
    Naughty puppy Patch likes to use the cat as a play thing at times. The other day I caught him holding the cat's tail. Her tail was previously damaged with hair missing at its end and a hairless scar at the end when we rescued her from the pottery shop where she was abandoned. First picture is of the culprit patch in his cage. Second picture is of the cat's new tail length. She lost somewhere between 1.5 to 2 inches I figure. Patch does not hate the cat. She is mostly something to play with in a rough way. The cat likes being around old white english Memphis the mother of Patch. When Memphis was young she use to chase the cat for fun, but never put her mouth on it. As an adult she pays it little mind.

Attached Images Attached Images
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Is that truck listing a bit? What a brute! Beautiful!
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob F. View Post
    Is that truck listing a bit? What a brute! Beautiful!
    He weighs 105 lbs.
    The owner wants to be breed him and is lookinf for a good female. My thought was that he should be the Georgia bulldog mascot for football

He comes from a long line of Ugas before him. In fact, this is actually Uga X, and he’s the grandson of Uga IX.
    He is equal parts dog and celebrity and is up there with the likes of Texas A&M’s Reveille and Texas’ Bevo as the more popular live mascots in college sports.
    1. The family that breeds Ugas remains unchanged since the mid-1950s.

Uga X and his ancestors are mostly pure white English bulldogs. It was notable that Uga IX actually had some brown spots. They’re owned by the Seiler family in Savannah.
    In 1956, Sonny Seiler was in law school at Georgia. He had just gotten married. A friend of his late wife Cecelia’s gave the couple a white, English bulldog puppy as a wedding present.
    ”We took him to the Sigma Chi fraternity house before the first home game,” Seiler recalled. “Cecelia had made a shirt for him to wear out of a child’s T-shirt and sewed a ‘G’ on the front made from felt. We took him over there never intending to take him to the game. But after several iced teas -- you know how that goes -- everybody’s just, ‘Let’s take him to the game!’”
    Next thing, the dog was asked to be Georgia’s mascot.
    https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...bulldog-mascot
    Last edited by barnetmill; 01-09-2018 at 07:12 PM.
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

No details of old photo little girl and a white bulldog

Middle Georgia area. Flat head plane in line with plane of the muzzle and the long back clearly indicate mastiff phenotype. Also the ears show mastiff type.

This is what White English looked like around here when I was growing up. They all looked like this. Imagine a cropped ear on this dog...Would be a clone to my Dixie and the old pics of Kate and Daisy. Bully bulldogs meant that EB (EB means english bulldog and not desirable) was in them. Thats how I was taught. This dog here is as old school in type as it gets.

Post #836 and #838 – look at those front legs! Heavy bone in these historic dogs. I've seen another old pic so heavy-boned that it looked like a "wished for" dog. That would be the mastiff blood I reckon.

A pit bull terrier has legs with muscle but the bone is not as heavy, even when you see a head where you might not be sure if it's a straight bulldog or a "bull terrier" bulldog.