Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,083 of 1083

Dominic:
    "Entre Chien et Loup" (Between Dog and Wolf)
    Another bull type on a wolf depiction. I haven't found an artist but what info I have states it's from a 1880s French illustrated journal
    Ray:
    Only a few centuries ago, the term Bulldog did not exist. Such dogs of this type, were therefore grouped simply as smaller sized Bandogs/Mastiffs.

For example, the Dougin de Bordeaux, average size of about 80lbs, was a Mastiff, yet today, we call this size a Bulldog in South USA.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

True alaunt homestead behavior. Old White English Memphis and my cat waiting together outside on the back porch seeking attention. Memphis wants to be let in and the cat wants a fresh can of cat food. I suspect that Memphis would attack a strange cat. I never see any other cats on the place. Memphis has thrown as a Mastiff type and not a bulldog type.

...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Was not sure if this should go into the Humor section or not with a Keltec rifle and googles on the dog. Not sure where the picture was taken.