Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114119120121122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,238 of 1238
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

That was great! My 110 lb GSD routinely gets 2 feet of air catching the frisbee. I do not want to catch him.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 3, 08. And a wakeup.

Modern mastiffs along with many other working and guard breeds just keep getting bigger and bigger, but not necessarily better.

Below is old blood.
    Don Vittorio from Scafati, Italy 🇮🇹 with his Italian Mastiff in the 1930ís
    68383032_937063453352780_1512864782196146176_nItalian mastiff.jpg
    The man in the picture is controversial and some of commentary in italian is trying to put a better light on him then he deserved perhaps.
    Sebastian Borodej Jackalís Old Country Blood the man on the picture Vittorio Nappi was a mobster, one of the Camorra bosses

...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Old time bulldogs could really open their mouths. Old picture from arkabutla farm mastiffs, ms. i do not believe any of their current dogs retain that trait.

Open mouth OWE 68522077_1251962771631869_2145548417340801024_o.jpg

Jun 10, 2011 at 8:17am Quote

Post by joshwall on Jun 10, 2011 at 8:17am

I met this guy in the log woods the other day and while we were talking he told his german sheppard Otis to get his cell phone. The dog went to the truck where the owner had left the door open and got his phone. I thought that was cool and he told the dog to bring his pistol. He did too. In the first pic he has the phone. In the second pic he is fetching the pistol.

Perhaps the most loyal dog that ever lived.