Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126131132133134135136
Results 1,351 to 1,357 of 1357
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

eels being sold in Holland about 1900 from a dog cart.

Anguilla anguilla are the European eels.

Screenshot_2020-11-06 Facebook Groups.jpg

I found last night what I thought were ticks on my younger male white english farm dog. Turned out to be blood clots about his neck and that I knew were fang punctures. I Knew he had beenfighting something. About mid night I called the dogs and they would not come away from something and I knew they had a kill and this morning I found this. Dog next to it is too slow to have caught a raccoon. I will go out for a short run in a little bit and first dispose of the raccoon.

Dog that actually killed it.

Good dogs.

Sat Coon.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Our orchard is patrolled by four Coonhounds. I usually dosn't end well for curious Racoons

d130bdaf-fce1-4af7-bde7-13e2850e95c7.jpg

Got a GSD? Then you know.
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." Martin Luther