Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20606566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
    Gotta go clean my glasses.............
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

Sad story with a good ending
    The dog on the right is Angel. Several years ago I was contacted by a local who had found a starved dog in a ditch and they wanted to bring her to us to help. (We foster and rehab and place when we can). She was the thinnest dog I'd ever seen. We made her comfortable as we thought she would die shortly. I discovered the next day that several inches of her tongue had been cut off and she couldn't eat or drink. The vet had never seen such and gave her no hope. We adapted to her needs and she eventually recovered. A local cop and I found a disabled vet that fell for her. A Georgia based training center offered to train her for free as his service dog. She has been his certified service dog for a few years now and doing great. I got this pic from him the other day. The dog on the left is their new rescue dog and her buddy.
    The things people do to such dogs are mind boggling. And the dog goes on loving SMH too bad most people can't be like these 4 leggers.
    Just like preacher's story...our bond will forever be inseparable.....thank you HHW and all involved that you guys do for the Old White English
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Her tongue
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Outrageous.
    OTOC

Warrior for the working day.

"One pistol is worth a thousand words."

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    Her tongue
    How is she able to drink? Any one that does that to a dog needs a bullet between the eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by lefty60 View Post
    How is she able to drink? Any one that does that to a dog needs a bullet between the eyes!
    This happened few years ago and I am not sure how she copes with that mutilation.

A bullet between the eyes is way too nice. More appropriate and still a little too nice would be tied next to a fire ant nest with cuts exposing the body cavity.

Ya' gotta believe God knows who did that and karma's a bitch!!
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by lefty60 View Post
    Or a severed tongue of its own.
    OTOC

Warrior for the working day.

"One pistol is worth a thousand words."

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

Dog is a boxer

Be nice hear from some with veterinary training here