Page 112 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1133
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    That looks like an Anatolian Shepherd.

It was posted at Alaunt and Alano Information, but was a repost from somewhere else. It is a common type of dog that one sees as you go east from europe into asia. Could very well be an Anatolian Shepherd. The show people have these now into specific breeds. It is what I call a livestock guardian dog.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by babue View Post
    Our Heeler likes peanut butter. A little piece of bread, peanut butter and hide the pills inside. Gone in a gulp.
    I found something that now works. The dogs love the canned cat food that the cat is given. When I dump out what the cat does not eat they push and shove each other get what I drop on the porch. So now I stick the pills back in her throat with a pill pusher and put some cat food into the front of her nearly closed jaws and the pills and cat food are gone. Let her open her jaws before the cat food arrives and she will work the pill out far enough to push them out of her month. I show her the cat food and she immediately goes into the bathroom where i give her the pills.
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    I found something that now works. The dogs love the canned cat food that the cat is given. When I dump out what the cat does not eat they push and shove each other get what I drop on the porch. So now I stick the pills back in her throat with a pill pusher and put some cat food into the front of her nearly closed jaws and the pills and cat food are gone. Let her open her jaws before the cat food arrives and she will work the pill out far enough to push them out of her month. I show her the cat food and she immediately goes into the bathroom where i give her the pills.
    Dogs can do amazing tricks with their tongues... We once gave our Lab a leftover McDonald's hamburger (not something we normally eat ourselves, let alone give to the pups) but the result was priceless. She inhaled the whole burger all at once while still managing to spit out the pickles!

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    Beats leaning out the window.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 7, 13. And a wakeup.

A good dog can be truly amazing! Thanks for posting!
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

Here is one for you all
    Last edited by barnetmill; 02-10-2019 at 05:02 PM.

Mick is handsome, athletic,romantic and a really good dancer....