The Suarez Method
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Thanks Gabe! For those that did not see it yesterday Paul Gomez has an AK class on April 8 in Knoxville.
    I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. Sir Winston Churchill

Yes. I have talked with Paul about the AK and he has put some serious work into the system. If one is serious about this weapon, Paul's class is both inexpensive as well as full of great info.

Thanks for the plug, Gabe.

Guys, here's the class announcement.

The AK class is on Saturday 8 April and myself, Jamie Jackson and Ian McDevitt are offering a one day tacmed class on the Sunday after.

I hope to see some of ya'll there.

Paul

Smile Oh Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez
    While on subject of support gear, but not to hijack my own AK thread - here is a pic of the Rifle Bug Out Bag. I think it has more utility for the private citizen than a chest rig.
    I am going to have to get me one of those :D.

Thanks for the info on the AK...I have been thinking about getting one.

A book about the AK would be a great idea.
    Joe

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
    --Albert Einstein--

"Nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced." --Albert Einstein--

"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted." --D.H. Lawrence--

When I spoke to Gabe earlier today we were discussing the rifle course he just had in CA and I mentioned that being in CA and shooting ARs and AKs probably made you feel excited and a little dirty at the same time.;)

Quote Originally Posted by Draco 13
    A book about the AK would be a great idea.
    Yeah, Paul. A book about the AK would be a very good idea! :p
    "My right flank has collapsed. My center has fallen. Situation excellent. I am attacking"

-Ferdinand Foch

Quote Originally Posted by Wylycoyte
    Yeah, Paul. A book about the AK would be a very good idea! :p
    Yeah, yeah...I got the pics in from my photographer yesterday. I'm working on layout this week and should have the entire package to the publisher by the end of the month.

Is there a basic manual online or elsewhere so one can learn how to at least load, fire, etc. the AK? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez
    Because owning one or knowing how to use one infuriates the liberals.
    Absolutely! One of the most important reasons for owning/knowing how to use an AK!:D

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Gomez
    Yeah, yeah...I got the pics in from my photographer yesterday. I'm working on layout this week and should have the entire package to the publisher by the end of the month.
    What?!!! This is an outrage! I'll have one less thing to hassle you about if that gets published!

Oh, the humanity! :p
    "My right flank has collapsed. My center has fallen. Situation excellent. I am attacking"

-Ferdinand Foch