SI 2014 Training
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez View Post
    The concept still exists, but the original bug out bag, and its follow on piece the sneakybag, have given place to the Terrorist Interdiction Bag.
    Can't tell from the pics at OST or other threads, does the TIB strap around the leg like the rifle bug out bag? If not, was that decided to not be beneficial any more?
    MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM
    CUM
    CORRUPTIO VENIT PIRATICAM

Its got all the necessary straps, but I gotta tell you, I usually do not use any of them and just hang the bag off my shoulder.
    Gabe Suarez

Warrior Talk Blog
    Tactical Gear For The Civilian Fighter
    Training For The Martial Civilian

"The Best Way To Predict The Future Is To Create It"

Its got all the necessary straps, but I gotta tell you, I usually do not use any of them and just hang the bag off my shoulder.
    Dose it have a spot for a carabener? If stuff got dynamic you Could always hook to your belt loop pod belt.

Would you ever encourage a *civilian operator* to take one of your Kalashnikov classes with that setup, or would you suggest something like the AK rack instead? I see benefits both ways.
    MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM
    CUM
    CORRUPTIO VENIT PIRATICAM

I've taken four AK rifle classes using a Sneaky Bag slung over the shoulder without the waist and thigh straps attached. For me, it works great. I can move the bag around behind and get it out of the way, let it hang at the side and easily draw magazines or put empties in the dump pouch, or I can swing it around front when I go prone and use it as a rest. I see no reason for just a regular guy to not take a class with such a set up. However for the Civilian guerrilla, insurgent, tactical, operator something like the Attack Rack is probably desirable.

Another advantage of the simple bag, around the home, or in a vehicle, it's a grab and go thing, no need to get suited-up.
    KV Dysfunctional Veteran

They sicken of the calm who know the storm.

KRG - AKRG - AK 0-300 - AK Armorer - DPS - CRGX2 - PSGS - PSP - APSP - Shotgun - CPM HITS - Defensive Knife HITS

Quote Originally Posted by Don Robison View Post
    I'm a lefty and this is how I run it. Like Chris says; make sure you have your thumb out of the way before the charging handle starts moving.
    If I anticipate possibly using it shortly i.e. a danger area; it's in my hands safety off either in patrol ready or SUL.
    Good to know in advance. Cheers!
    "Live free or Die: Death is not the worst of evils."- Gen. John Stark
    www.XIPHIUS.com

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516