Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Anybody watched season 5 yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!

Holding off till later in the summer. Running thru reruns of Rescue Me first. We also like Sneaky Pete and Tin Star both Amazon Prime Shows. We watch way too much TV.

Yes, and I like like it better than 4. It is a great show and the only problem is now I have to wait an entire year to watch the next season.
    Don M.
    Scottsdale, AZ

"Man's flight through life is sustained by the power of his knowledge"

Austin 'Dusty' Miller, the quote on the Eagle & Fledgling statue at the U.S. Air Force Academy

Quote Originally Posted by paknheat View Post
    I'm about half-way through. So far, so good.

Hi Guys

I also started watching television exclusively on-line last week and run across this series that I have not seen mentioned on this thread.

It is called Frontier and is about the Fur trade in the Americas when America was still a part of the British Empire.

It is not an action packed series but reminds me a lot of Sons of Anarchy. Keeping you on the edge of your seat not sure what is going to happen next the characters not really able to trust each other. Friends turning into enemies and visa versa as the needs of survival for the characters change.

It stars Jason Momoa who fits the character Declan Harp perfectly and is believable , carrying, using and fighting with his weapons.

Interestingly one of the Blades he carries has got a V-shape handle made from bone. I have seen him carrying this knive at the small of his back in a couple of his flicks and am wondering if it is not a Blade out of his own collection.

OSSU!
    Elfie
    HALFMAN HALFCAR

Quote Originally Posted by paknheat View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Finished it this weekend - enjoyed it. Looking forward to season 6.