Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Wait until we bring out the Yank N Shank, The Entry Team, The UC Operator, and The Cellblock.
    Gabe Suarez

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez View Post
    Wait until we bring out the Yank N Shank, The Entry Team, The UC Operator, and The Cellblock.
    I was really hoping you would chime in. I knew that as soon as I ordered the GU or GnS you would unveil something that I would want even more.

So come on man, quit being a c*ck tease and spill the beans!

I have several knives as well as other projects coming this year. As I said, 2015 will be the year we focus on our own stuff and not other people's stuff. Knives will be a big part of that focus.
    Gabe Suarez

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

An rough estimate on the release dates?

Throughout the year. Right now production is focused on slides. Next "new knife"...maybe by summer.
    Gabe Suarez

― Mark Twain

Throughout the year. Right now production is focused on slides. Next "new knife"...maybe by summer.
    Are you willing to release initial design concepts? I'm in the market and was considering the GNS, but will hold off depending on your offerings.
    The biggest hindrance to adaptability is ego.

Nope...not going to do that yet because as much thievery as there is in the gun industry...its worse in the knife industry. I will say that they will be the same genre as the GNS. Its not a this vs. that...each one has its own purpose and its own story.
    Gabe Suarez

― Mark Twain

Nope...not going to do that yet because as much thievery as there is in the gun industry...its worse in the knife industry. I will say that they will be the same genre as the GNS. Its not a this vs. that...each one has its own purpose and its own story.
    Fair enough. I'll just get the GNS and wait for future offerings as well.
    The biggest hindrance to adaptability is ego.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ο τολμών νικά

How can you profit from the status quo, instead of complaining about it?

7.62x51, 5.56x45, .45acp, 9x19, .380acp

Sweet! I will wait and see. Hopefully the GNS doesn't go away and I can order it later.