View Poll Results: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE FROM TRAINING?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • More Basic Classes

10 16.67%
  • More Advanced Classes

20 33.33%
  • More Pistol Classes

14 23.33%
  • More Rifle Classes

12 20.00%
  • Lower Prices

13 21.67%
  • More Shooting

4 6.67%
  • Tactics Classes & Special Classes

42 70.00%
  • Instructor Classes

5 8.33%
  • You Have Trained With Us Within The lLast 2 yearsas

42 70.00%
  • You Have never Trained With Us

9 15.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    I'd rather have it give me elevated firing postions and places with good fields of fire
    Oh yeah!!

No reason the app can't have both. You have to know where the riot is before you can know where the positions are. So one app gives you the choice. Avoid or engage as you wish or need to.
    Si vis pacem, para violentus.

"Hard pressed on my right; my left is in retreat. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking."--Marshall Foch

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    I'd rather have it give me elevated firing postions and places with good fields of fire
    This app would be best delivered on Google Glass or similar. How cool would it be to get directions to the elevated firing positions as a heads-up display overlay to what you're seeing? Only a matter of time ...
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

I think SI should investigate doing a trauma class disconnected from any shooting instruction. Such a class would be shorter, cheaper and could be held anywhere. Heck it could be hosted at a student's house.
    The more closely our own pistols resemble machine guns, the better we like it. - W.E. Fairbairn, Shooting to Live

I know I am among civilized men because they are fighting so savagely. - Voltaire

-Red Dot Combat Pistol School

Quote Originally Posted by EB71 View Post
    I think SI should investigate doing a trauma class disconnected from any shooting instruction. Such a class would be shorter, cheaper and could be held anywhere. Heck it could be hosted at a student's house.
    +1

I have considered doing basic EMT training locally, but would rather use that money toward a more compact and efficient course focused on tourniquet usage, trauma, shock, and wound care....

I would host that class at my place in a heartbeat, and I have friends and relatives that would want to attend.
    One God, Yahweh.

More knife classes and more active shooter classes. Just got put in charge of my church security program so have a growing interest in extremely close in confrontations and active shooters.
    TyGuy04

- "Good, bad, whatever. I'm the guy with the gun". -

that crowd gathering and getting out of control shit has hit us hard lately too. That cop that handled the situation on the beach with the drunken brawlers and said he didn't pull his taser because he thought it would freak more people out and possibly escalate the situation was a good thinking guy under pressure......really impressed me. It was also funny to see how easily he used his physical control techniques to put those idiots down.

But as far as training it really just takes some thinking. But so much of what we train for does....it helps to have group sessions/raining on things to really imprint them usually I guess.
    Last edited by Blasst; 03-19-2015 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EB71 View Post
    +1.

What would be the possibility of having another Complete Pistol Gun Fighting course in Prescott during the Fall/Winter of 2016?