Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CQB Mistake

In my case the dogs are purely an alerting mechanism. I don't have the time or skill to train Schutzhund so we'll stick with them returning to me and doing a down stay while I finish whatever is stupid enough to enter a house that just a second ago had a bunch of dogs barking at you from the windows and is now totally silent. You'd think that would make a person go 'say, you think they know we're here?' but then again maybe not. Then we start the lesson about fatal funnels and this house has a lot of them.

Anyway - I actually liked the lesson from the video. I'm sure most people's instinct is to go see what's going on. They do a pretty good job of showing why that might not be the best first choice. It's also a good reason for me to plan on some new classes in 2015.
    Pick their bones clean. Leave nothing behind.

Things that canít go on forever, wonít. Debts that canít be paid, wonít be. Promises that canít be kept, wonít be.

I still cannot get the video to play at the link.
    There are two types of pain in this world, one of discipline, and one of regret. - Greg Nichols

Because most like the idea of being a warrior more than the reality of it. - Dave Sauer

Human beings arenít the top of the food chain because weíre just so clever. Weíre there because deep inside we are the most homicidal animal on the planet, and sometimes that animal isnít buried all that deep.

"Last edited by Boetman; 10-21-2015 at 01:54 PM. Reason: confuckulated "

With all the active shooter stuff going on I'm bringing this one back as it has some good info. The video is no longer active but by following the discussion you can get the gist of the content.
    Last edited by Greg Nichols; 11-28-2018 at 09:42 AM.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities