Post Gang unit tip broke. How to reprofile?

I'm not sure where the tip went, but it's not there any longer. I don't think I left just the tip in anybody. What's the best way to reprofile this blade? Dremel?

You need a better story. If you sent that one back to Gabe with some blood on it and a cool story, I'm pretty sure he'd send you a new one.
    Virtute et Armis

My buddy dropped his and rounded off the tip. I fixed it with a Work Sharp belt sharpener.

The two most dangerous places in today's world:
    1.) a gun free zone
    2.) your comfort zone
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

TRAIN WITH PAYNE 2018

​CRG-1 Orange TX January 20-21, 2018

CRG-2 Orange TX March 10-11, 2018

GS-1 (modified) Jasper TX May 19-20, 2018
    POSTING SOON!!!

I dropped my GNS and broke the point I secured my spyderco sharpmaker to a bench then used the rough stones to re profile it.
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

I re-profile peoples knives all the time. Look for a local knife sharpener online. Most can regrind your tip for you fairly cheaply. I'm doing a guys pocket knife today he used as a pry bar and broke the tip.

I dropped my GnS at work a few months ago (second time this has happened) and again broke the tip. I actually went to work on a Work Sharp(it DID round the tip slightly) and then touched it up on the sharpmaker.

Or you could stop dropping your weapons.....I don't know I seem to be able to hold on to mine.
    Cheers
    T.

"VICTORIOUS WARRIORS WIN FIRST...
    AND THEN GO TO WAR,
    WHILE DEFEATED WARRIORS GO TO WAR FIRST...
    AND THEN SEEK TO WIN." Sun tzu

I can't count how many chef's knives I have re tipped. Commercial kitchens have tiled floors, and it happens...

I dropped my first Gang Unit and broke a small a piece of tip. I gave it to a friend if mine. I don't know if he had it resharpened. I've had better luck with my second Gang Unit.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Trevor