Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Having traveled all over the world in Suarez International's early years...to some nice places, and some very not-so-nice places, to do things "expendable" and which I will never discuss before my death, I know all too well what is necessary.

Today, some ten years later...(ten years...where does it go?) being able to hide a weapon in an NPE is not enough. I used to be able to hide knives...even a pistol and a can once, through the security screens of third world nations. Not so much today as they have gotten wiser...gotten more..."American" in their ways. Today your weapons in a strict NPE must be dual use items, easily explained, easily replaced...yet deadly as a "motherfoxtrotter" when used right.

I am already seen as an outlaw...a pariah among the fat incapable bastards of the gun mafia whose only lifting involves beer bottles. They hate me...I am told they even fear me to a degree. Good...they should. We are what they wished they were but did not have the balls to become.

The Grab N Stab Series of deadly implements is forthcoming.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I EDC an ESEE Izula in the manner you described when I'm in street clothes....1130 outside the waistband with an unturned shirt over it with the handle pointed toward strong side for a strong side Saber grip or weak sided reverse draw. When in uniform I turn the knife around and mount it inside the waistband at about 1230 for a weak side Saber or strong side reverse grip. I like the looks of your stabby tools above.

I need a Gang Unit! Time to buy one.

sent via my Flux Capacitor Powered Smartphone

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez View Post
    That is a prototype of an item we will call, wait for it....

THE CHOIRBOY
    In honor of those long ago days we present The Choirboy. It is, a bottle opener intended to crack a beer in high style. As a bottle opener it can go anywhere that cold ones are being served. Yet with a little imagination, it can crack open a head as well as bottle of Heineken. The prefect last-ditch tool for any impromptu choir session with the team.
    Very cool...and well named. "The Choirboy" could also trace its lineage to another religious relic "The Church Key"

church key.jpg
    Cheers
    T.

"VICTORIOUS WARRIORS WIN FIRST...
    AND THEN GO TO WAR,
    WHILE DEFEATED WARRIORS GO TO WAR FIRST...
    AND THEN SEEK TO WIN." Sun tzu

That looks like it could even pry up a stubborn tab-top, so I won't break a nail opening a canned beverage.
    DPS
    PSP
    CRG
    KRG
    0-5
    TASI
    APSP

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez View Post
    That is a prototype of an item we will call, wait for it....

THE CHOIRBOY
    Excellent. Looking forward to the finished product.
    Virtute et Armis

Video or pictorial tutorials on creative off-label uses of said bottle opener would be appreciated.

I like mine right at midline on a lanyard...easily concealed under a button down shirt just like an appendix carry Glock and a horizontal magazine pouch.

Attachment 39425
    "The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them." - Proverbs 11:3

“There comes a time when a moral man can’t obey a law which his conscience tells him is unjust.” – Martin Luther King

"The SIG XI Russian and PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOEs go together like baseball bats and baby seals'...-Gabe Suarez

"One man ...with God....makes a majority" -Gregg Jackson

Having served as inspiration, a complimentary dozen would save me some Christmas Shopping.

Choirboy - inspiring entrepreneurship !

Quote Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
    Having served as inspiration, a complimentary dozen would save me some Christmas Shopping.

Choirboy - inspiring entrepreneurship !
    Once you show me your cashed royalty checks to Mr. Wambaugh, we will talk.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters