Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default HOW TO CARRY YOUR GANG UNIT

The Gang Unit Knives, and all that will come in the series are intended for everyday carry. One very popular carry position has been horizontal on the left side of the belt buckle for a right handed draw. here are a number of ways to make this work with Belt loops, Tek-lock or with a 550 shock cord.

20140901_120541.jpg
    Gabe Suarez

To each there comes in their lifetime a special moment when they are figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered the chance to do a very special thing,
    unique to them and fitted to their talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified for that which could have been their finest hour.

― Winston Churchill

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I run my Gang Unit on my warbelt as a "Get the F#*k off my gun!!!" knife mounted in the 11:30 position so that it is easily accessible with either hand no matter how the rest of my body is contorted.

gang unit.JPG
    Cheers
    T.

"VICTORIOUS WARRIORS WIN FIRST...
    AND THEN GO TO WAR,
    WHILE DEFEATED WARRIORS GO TO WAR FIRST...
    AND THEN SEEK TO WIN." Sun tzu

I carry mine IWB on the left with 550 cord. Works quite well.

I carry mine with the 550 completely concealed at my left appendix area as a plainclothes detective (business casual). I like it so far.
    "Sometimes A Teacher; Always A Student"

Retired from teaching for the time being.

Shannon Hogan is offline Suarez International Affiliate - Salt Lake City
    SS, is that a Fairbairn Applegate type blade behind mag #2?
    fulminis instar "Like thunderbolts, fast as lightning."
    Hogan Clan motto.

At 1300 iwb using 550 cord. Great for npe if you are a non shirt tucking monster. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    DPS, CRG, DoK, DoS, Ultimate Rifle Week

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon Hogan View Post
    SS, is that a Fairbairn Applegate type blade behind mag #2?
    Yes
    Cheers
    T.

"VICTORIOUS WARRIORS WIN FIRST...
    AND THEN GO TO WAR,
    WHILE DEFEATED WARRIORS GO TO WAR FIRST...
    AND THEN SEEK TO WIN." Sun tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez View Post
    I'm interested in the "bottle opener" you have in the pic. I've looked around for something like that, to carry onto airplanes and into courthouses and such. I know that "bottle openers" aren't quite as sexy as short swords, but they are useful. If you ever get the notion to run a batch of TSD cap crackers, I'd be interested in one or two.
    Virtute et Armis

That is a prototype of an item we will call, wait for it....

THE CHOIRBOY

One of the common threads in any group of men that goes into harm's way is an informal, after-hours, decompression and debriefing session. This is where everyone chills out, the cold beers come out, and there is a heart to heart discussion on what happened and how to do it better the next time. Jokingly referred to as "choir practice", these were hardly spiritual group hug singing sessions, but instead, think of it as a group "high five" with an emphasis on how to pound the bad guys harder the next time. There was no rank at these events, often handled in the wee hours in the parking lot of the station. The name of these "killer encounter sessions" came from a book by Joseph Wambaugh titled The Choirboys.

In honor of those long ago days we present The Choirboy. It is, a bottle opener intended to crack a beer in high style. As a bottle opener it can go anywhere that cold ones are being served. Yet with a little imagination, it can crack open a head as well as bottle of Heineken. The prefect last-ditch tool for any impromptu choir session with the team.
    Gabe Suarez

To each there comes in their lifetime a special moment when they are figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered the chance to do a very special thing,
    unique to them and fitted to their talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified for that which could have been their finest hour.

― Winston Churchill

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I like it.
    Gunsmith for Unique Armament Creations
    Class II/ 07 SOT Manufacturer
    Glock Advanced Armorer

Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.