Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mine came a few weeks ago and is trully awesome! Love it

HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE? I AM ON HERE EVERYDAY, SOMETIMES MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY...

WHEN WILL THESE BE BACK IN STOCK?
    GOT TO HAVE ONE...

CRG-Suarez International Combat Pistol Instructor

SIG SAUER CERTIFIED ARMORER M400, 516, 716, M4, AR15, M16

The pictures on OST just don't do it justice. This thing is thick, sharp as a razor blade, fits like a glove in your hand, and comes with a nice sheath. I'm gonna make another kydex holster for IWB carry as well. If I knew it was this nice I would have bought one a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by twinboysdad View Post
    sold out now...and I did not get one
    Yeah, same here. I'm pretty bummed about it.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

I noticed this thread when it was first posted, but did not get the Gang Unit.

Instead, I got the Bowie. At approx $170.00 shipped it was the best fighting Bowie deal around. It is still a good deal at approx $210.00 shipped.

So far I've just used the TSD Bowie for some Eskrima drills and carrying it hiking. It seems lighter than it looks due to the balance and when hiking the way the sheath is set up it does not get in the way or feel heavy. I haven't tried it with a pack yet.

AFAKI it is the only Bowie in this price range with a full exposed tang and a fighting guard.
    It also comes with a usable kydex sheath and a Tek-Lok, and a sheath of that quality will usually run at least $50.00 and large Tek-Loks usually add $15.00 to the price.

For a comparison, there have been a couple posts on the Prather War Bowie, which usually goes for around $150.00 with a nylon sheath. They sell a kydex sheath for it for $50.00 and adding a Tek-Lok it will run about 215.00 before shipping, and that would probably be ordering the knife, sheath, and Tek-Lok from different sources. It is also shorter and has no guard.

The Cold Steel Bowies are good deals and have good sheaths, but aside from the Frontier Bowie they don't have full exposed tangs if that is important to you.

I can't think of another Bowie in this size range with a fighting guard, kydex sheath, Tek-Lok, and a full exposed tang.
    "Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot