Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've been doing some intermittent fasts of 16 hours, time will tell if it is beneficial. I may need to stretch the time frame out a little longer.

This is a really important topic. I gave up vegetable oils long ago, and cook in mostly coconut oil and always use real butter. Mostly drink water (and a little bourbon or scotch) and occasionally a dark stout. Popcorn is my weakness, though I do cook it in coconut oil and top it with real butter and sea salt.
    **Mike Ronin on FaceBook**

**Spero optimus instruo pro pessimus**

**Out of destruction rises opportunity. We are only defeated when we give up. Never, ever give up. (Phil 4:13)**

I went over two months of eating only after dark. Was not real strict about it. Some days went 15-16 hours between meals, some days 20-23 hours. I found that my energy during the day was more stable, no highs and lows. Any 'hunger pains' were much less if I had been 'low carb' and more if I had been eating carbs during the eating periods. More interesting was that intense workouts when not having eaten for 20 hours was no big deal, I never would have guessed that.