Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Do Not Open This Thread With Kids Around - Graphic Knife Wounds

Ok,

I got these from a contact who sees this stuff regularly. It is for those who do not respect the knife.

These wounds were apparently not inflicted by a trained guy (notice no targeting of vitals), but look at the damage.

Two lessons. One - look at the damage a blade can do. Two - look at the damage a human body can take and still operate.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Is there a back story to this?
    “This is a war and we are soldiers. Death can come for us at anytime, and in anyplace.” - Morpheus

"There are no silver medals on the world's mean streets." - CWS

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez
    Ok,

I got these from a contact who sees this stuff regularly. It is for those who do not respect the knife.

These wounds were apparently not inflicted by a trained guy (notice no targeting of vitals), but look at the damage.

Two lessons. One - look at the damage a blade can do. Two - look at the damage a human body can take and still operate.
    Hell yeah, thats some crazy stuff, I've seen a lot of photos of knife related injuries.
    "I am the punishment of GOD...
    If you had not committed great sins...
    GOD would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

"The LION, which is mightiest amongst beasts... retreateth not before any. "

More boys carrying AKMs have been killed by boys carrying M16s than the other way around

Grey Man Guest
    makes ya think about what you are prepared to do when it comes to the real deal. . . . . .

Amazing that a person can live thru that, then again no vitals hit=no kill. . .. .well in most cases.

Makes me think I should start eating more cookies dipped in mayonnaise. Fat saves lives!

John
    -------------------------------------------
    TheOutdoorJourney.com: Exploring life through the crucible of endurance multisports

Very little bleeding. I wonder if the paramedics used 'Kwik-Klot' on those wounds?

A little peroxide, a few staples, a glass of grappa ...... good to go.
    Lou C.

Damn...I'd hate to see what a serious student of the art could do to someone.

Keep 'em coming. If there's something to be learned from it, please give us more.

You guys should come hang out with me in the Emerg Dept sometime....:)

Im sure my ignorance on this subject will shine brightly here.

Any idea if those cuts were done through clothing or not? Is this typical wounding, looks like the knife was really sharp.
    AKA - Silk

Be productive or be gone!
    Who can begin to estimate how many evil deeds die undone when an evil man is killed? - Geezer..RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Silk
    Im sure my ignorance on this subject will shine brightly here.

Any idea if those cuts were done through clothing or not? Is this typical wounding, looks like the knife was really sharp.
    Yes, it looks like the knife was fairly sharp, and aggressively wielded. No hesitation marks or shallow cuts. No way to tell about clothing, based on these wounds.

These wounds are typically seen in most big city hospitals late at night, after the "dudes" are well liquored or drugged. Tempers flare, and knives come out. That is why some Emerg Dept are known as "knife and gun clubs". ;)