Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ERN View Post
    I just saw a video of a situation like that:

http://www.policeone.com/off-duty/ar...-during-brawl/

Head pounded against ground: bullets flying.
    OMG the idiots filming this are morons and got that kid shot....... damn
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Douche nozzles are always helpful aren't they? From stating the cop took an aggressive stance to screaming like a little bitch when shit got real. Muerica, were the cellphone is deadlier than a shank.
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

Train with Payne 2019

AK RIFLE GUNFIGHTING - OCT 26-27, 2019 HOUSTON, TX

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    OMG the idiots filming this are morons and got that kid shot....... damn
    She wasn't a *total* moron:

“But at the very end, the cop was underneath the civilian and had his head smashed very hard against the cement by the civilian,” the nurse later told detectives. “I did not see any other circumstance than to shoot him. I mean he had to do something because he was gonna get a head bleed from the traumatic brain injury.”
    On the cellphone video released by police, the witnesses can be heard yelling at Bruno to stop hitting the officer.

Just naive and foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Payne View Post
    From stating the cop took an aggressive stance to screaming like a little bitch when shit got real. Muerica, were the cellphone is deadlier than a shank.
    Most middle class liberals (and quite a few conservatives) have lead, by historical and world standards, INCREDIBLY peaceful lives. They may get in a punch out or two as kids, might wind up in a Domestic Violence scene once and a while, but they don't deal with it on a day in and day out basis.

The have no idea how that whole violence thing works outside of the movie house.

Thus the shattered illusions.

This thread should be a sticky. Lots of good info in it
    Being an AMERICAN is not a matter of birth, but rather a matter of attitude, desire for freedom (true freedom) and a choice. Gabe Suarez

"We have now sunk to a depth at which re-statement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." - George Orwell

Used to be E.TX but now Kingman AZ, and now back in Texas
    Gabe, I was wondering, how much weight are you carrying in your pack when you go on your ruck hikes? Great idea & I've been enjoying the trails here around Willow Lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!

Quote Originally Posted by BillyOblivion View Post
    Most middle class liberals (and quite a few conservatives) have lead, by historical and world standards, INCREDIBLY peaceful lives. They may get in a punch out or two as kids, might wind up in a Domestic Violence scene once and a while, but they don't deal with it on a day in and day out basis.

The have no idea how that whole violence thing works outside of the movie house.

Thus the shattered illusions.
    Very well said Billy. Most rarely encounter violence -except- in movies/tv where they accept the fantasy and then go back to their peaceful path. One would wonder how many of those seeing this vid have considered their ability to confront and survive someone interrupting the trip from the movie to their car or apartment.
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

2019 Classes:
    CRG-1, Pistol Gunfighting, August 24-25, 2019 Olympia, WA

From Murphy: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_Man View Post
    This thread should be a sticky. Lots of good info in it
    I second that IM, this is important reading for all. Gabe has provided a clear and concise description of fitness that should give principled individuals a distinct advantage over the majority of the population, both physically and mentally.
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

2019 Classes:
    CRG-1, Pistol Gunfighting, August 24-25, 2019 Olympia, WA

From Murphy: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

The weight in the ruck varies. I have a lightweight Kifaru for speed, and I have a Bergen-esque Kifaru (nicknamed "dead hooker bag") where you could carry your entire bodyweight if you wanted to.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

These fitness components comprise the basis of our Suarez International Combat Fit Program. Existing staff and future certified parties as well as Suarez International Affiliates will be able to "coach" students through their fitness development using this very simple system.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters