Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had no idea I could get a remote switch like that for a handgun... That's just handy... so to speak lol.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator

TWOTU since May 2015

Gabe you can check out the x300 ultra bright in coleman, I have been using that since June 2013 and I love it.

On the topic of swithes; I own both surefire and streamlight remote switches and I greatly prefer the surefire because it does not ND as much, and it is much thinner. I shoot tighter groups in cqb/ speed drills with the surefire due to the thin profile, and that's pretty important to me!

I have noticed some wear in the same spot as on all the DG switches in the above photos. I am going to attempt to place half an inch of heat shrink tube from lowe's on this section to protect that point.

I am not sure about Coleman now...as far as my attendance. The Jr. Staff has the Junior Olympics the previous weekend, and Monday and to come back and then leave immediately may be pushing things.

In any case...I have not had a chance to work with the "Ultra Bright" yet, but I concur with the Streamlight AD issue. It seems it is excessively light touch.
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Last year I purchased an X300 ultra and to date do not regret the decision.

It performed great overseas on my M4 and has worked equally well as a compliment to my RMR'd concealed carry pistol.

It is very bright indoors, however training in many low/no light situations I have found a methodology that works fine.

It eats batteries very quickly and I expected it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez View Post
    What I like about the SF X300 is that it has a switch that in essence turns everything off.
    How do you turn everything off? I'm now comparing the X300, the Inforce WML and the Inforce APL. The one area in which the Surefire seems to come up short is that I can't see a way to easily shut it down completely. The Inforce lights allow you to unscrew the bezel a bit for a true lock-out. That and lightweight are Inforce's selling points. But the Surefire has a friendlier switch and appears to be more durable (I say 'appears' because I haven't really abused any of them yet).
    Virtute et Armis

I know this thread is a bit dead but I worry about the direction of pressure on the inforce. Maybe under stress it might cause you to ND like the serpa. Just my random thought, even though I know a lot of guys really love them.

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    How do you turn everything off? I'm now comparing the X300, the Inforce WML and the Inforce APL. The one area in which the Surefire seems to come up short is that I can't see a way to easily shut it down completely. The Inforce lights allow you to unscrew the bezel a bit for a true lock-out. That and lightweight are Inforce's selling points. But the Surefire has a friendlier switch and appears to be more durable (I say 'appears' because I haven't really abused any of them yet).

X400 has the following settings: an all off switch, light on, laser on ,both laser and light on. The all off makes me biassed to the X400 with DG switch. YMMV.