Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The GnS is not a general purpose knife. It's designed for a very specific purpose. It is, however, something you can carry every day.

The TSD Bowie is more general purpose (though its still designed primarily as a fighting knife). Its probably too big for EDC but it would be at home on a battle belt. It's rougly the same size as my Ka-Bar replica that a great many Marines carried on their belts in the Pacific in WWII.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan22 View Post
    I have a design that I want dale fricke to make for me. Who makes the southern comfort?
    What are people using for the frogs on these southern comfort style sheaths? I want to just attach one to a piece of kydex and screw it on the sheath that came with the bowie.

I'd go with the bowie. Many small to midsize knives can be rigged for inverted edge use. NONE of those will be a bowie knife.

The FROG is a peice of leather/canvas that incorperates a belt loop, it is typically connected to thesheath using the Stud on the sheath. SC sheaths come complete with a stud, IIRC. Mike would not do you like that.

Mike Sastre is the man behind the SC at River city Sheaths.