PDA

View Full Version : Grab N Stab Knife - Black Aluminum Handle

Gabriel Suarez
03-22-2012, 02:39 PM
https://www.onesourcetactical.com/images/products/detail/IMG_1990.jpg

ORDER HERE - READY TO SHIP (http://www.onesourcetactical.com/infideledgeworks-thegrabnstab-1-1.aspx)

Avidrider
03-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Gave, I already have two of the originals on order. At some point will you be selling just handles so we can swap them out if we want to without buying another knife? I hope so

DogDoc
03-22-2012, 03:26 PM
Gabe, is this the standard texture they'll all have now or are you going to continue doing the rough ones too?

Also, what's your preferred grip for this knife (any knife)? It obviously would work fine with any grip but I was curious.

Doc

Gabriel Suarez
03-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Handles alone? Not likely as I have the handle made for each knife in sets.

Textures? Some guys like it with the rough texture...others like it with the smoother. Personal preference. me...I have both. Right now I am carrying a green one.

DogDoc
03-22-2012, 04:55 PM
It'd be kind of cool to have smooth against your belly and rough on the outside...'course then you'd have to have one for left side carry and one for right side or sell knives with two sets of grips. I wonder how much call there'd be for that. Mostly it would keep me from having to choose. Enough already with the different choices! I keep thinking I've got my mind made up then along you come with another. LOL

Doc

Gabriel Suarez
03-22-2012, 05:36 PM
These are it....no more variations....promise.

Wilburt
03-22-2012, 06:26 PM
These are it....no more variations....promise.

Says the capitalist :grin:

PERVADER1
03-22-2012, 08:09 PM
Perfect!! I'm thinking textured for extreme use, green for formal dress-up hour, and this one here for stashing in the darkest corner of the safe for "going away" presents to leave for our presumably also dangerous heirs later.

gehrm
03-23-2012, 03:56 AM
Awesome!!

Are you planning on offering a Trainer version of the GNS?

Gabriel Suarez
03-23-2012, 06:00 AM
Eventually we will have a drone steel blade (that will fit in same sheath) and a rubberized contact trainer as well.

Flhawk
03-23-2012, 09:14 PM
How is the texture on the green and black GNS's? Will they get slippery with wet and dirty hands? Thanks

Gabriel Suarez
03-23-2012, 10:39 PM
That has not been my experience. There is a compromise. Rough is fine until you need to wear it next to your skin. That is why we have different textures. The handle is designed to hold fast regardless. I tested these with various mediums resembling blood and did not have any problems. I will let the guys who have them comment, but will also point to the micarta handles on Randall #1s and #14s as the same "texture".