PDA

View Full Version : Want to put yourself in hospital???

5shot
08-01-2005, 08:27 PM
My point in starting this thread was that jumping rope is very hard exercise, cheap, good cross training, and can help with timing.

It has gotten off topic, so I think it should be locked up.

Cold War Scout
08-02-2005, 08:05 AM
I will never have to worry about the consequences of jumping rope for 10 minutes.... :)

Jack Rumbaugh
08-02-2005, 09:56 AM
I will never have to worry about the consequences of jumping rope for 10 minutes.... :)

30 min on the eliptical trainer is as close as I'll get to a jump rope.

Cold War Scout
08-02-2005, 01:34 PM
How about 10 - 30 on top of a 30 year old healthy woman??
Whats the life expectancy in this situation?? :confused:

If you die as a result, I promise I will take care of her for you.

MTS
08-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Good to know you got my back CWS!!!! With friends like you , i better start taste testing my meals and have the dog lick my cognac snifter glass :D

Plus the rest of us will be splitting up your gear.:p I call "dibs" on the Llama revolver (sentimental reasons).;)

ISRAELI EXTREMIST
08-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Colombianito you are discriminating against Jews again :confused:

How about me how am i going to remmember you? :D

ISRAELI EXTREMIST
08-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Love you man you are one of the great ones, But i was mostly thinking of one of your girl friends if you have one. :D :D

Cold War Scout
08-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Hey when is the next WT in South America?

MTS
08-04-2005, 07:04 AM
Hey when is the next WT in South America?

Whenever we all can get together and head down, colombianitio?

ISRAELI EXTREMIST
08-04-2005, 10:39 AM
Colombianito, eres un bandido, tienes la respuesta lista para todo. :D
My wife is Peruvian I told you about her, she is very much like Lorena Bobit if you guys remember her. I just joke a lot, if I did something wrong I would have to sleep with one eye open for the rest of my life, probably a short life. :eek:

Cold War Scout
08-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Ike, I got just the one for you!!!! ;) Her name is Lorena and she is an aerobics instructor in Cartagena.
ColdWarScout and Mark........ I am there for you. When ever your ready let me know. I have the accomodations, 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser and logistics covered. All you men need to do ...is buy a ticket.

I spent some time in Cartagena once. Actually did some close protection of Uribe, as well as the Fiscal General de la Nacion.

Cold War Scout
08-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Colombianito, eres un bandido, tienes la respuesta lista para todo. :D
My wife is Peruvian I told you about her, she is very much like Lorena Bobit if you guys remember her. I just joke a lot, if I did something wrong I would have to sleep with one eye open for the rest of my life, probably a short life. :eek:

I currently live in the area where Lorena Bobbitt "bobbed it."

Vinnie Moscaritolo
08-04-2005, 10:53 AM
How about 10 - 30 on top of a 30 year old healthy woman??

we used to call that "cowboy style" .. something about climbing behind, holding on to the pony tail, and calling her some other woman's name (as if by accident), and then holding on for the ride...

ISRAELI EXTREMIST
08-04-2005, 11:17 AM
vinnie you are a meanie. :D

ISRAELI EXTREMIST
08-04-2005, 11:20 AM
CWS I hope that you do not have something to worry about because woman learn from each other and many copycat crimes are commited every day. :eek:

Cold War Scout
08-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Ike, I know that about you!!! Its the same for me. We are "Married", just like our wives are. Thumbs up!!!
ColdWarScout, I was living in Manassas when she cut it off and thru it in the median near the corner of Rte 28 and manassas park drive. I was in Cartagena when Clinton Popped in for Part of Plan Colombia, i suspect that was when you were there....unless it was when Bush was floating off shore. Anyway, you and i have had many similarities....which for both of us started in The Bronx....

Correctamundo

THE Bronx