PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Police Department

Q-ball
05-22-2005, 03:46 PM
Hey guys, I would like to speak with any of you that have had experience or are currently employed by the Seattle Police Dept. I want to pick your brains.:D
You can use PM or email, thanks.

Ike
05-22-2005, 07:48 PM
I belong to the Seattle Police Athletic Assciation, which is also the firearm training unit for the SPD and many other agencies in the state, some of the greatest friends I ever had during my 29 year membership are and were SPD officers . I am a Life Member and proud of it.

If I can be of any help I will be glad to help you , what do you want to know?

I also know some other high ranking officers in Edmonds and Everett PD's and ex Sherriff Reichart from King County who is our current congressman for the 8th district. :)

Q-ball
05-22-2005, 08:28 PM
Hey Ike, I was going to apply at SPD and wanted to know what kind of place it was to work and some other details. PM?

Ike
05-23-2005, 11:03 AM
The best thing you can do is talk to somebody at the SPD I can not give you inside tips because I am not a police officer, all I can tell you most every body I knew was happy.
The Range no is 206-684-7474 extension 4 and tell them that Ike reffered you to them they shall be able to talk to you and explain things better then me and direct you to the proper chanels.

Q-ball
05-23-2005, 11:40 PM
Thanks Ike.

Ike
05-24-2005, 09:49 AM
QBall I gave them a heads up and told them you might call, they said thank you.

Q-ball
05-24-2005, 05:13 PM
I called today in the a.m. and talked to Sgt. Verhaar. He was very informative and curteous. He told me stuff I already knew but also clued me in on some things I didn't think about.
Thanks again Ike.

Ike
05-24-2005, 05:55 PM
The sarge is a great guy, well in relity every body there is a great guy.

You are very wellcome.