PDA

View Full Version : The Advanced Combat Glock

Gabriel Suarez
03-12-2010, 09:25 AM
http://www.onesourcetactical.com/images/products/display/ACGBOOK.jpg

THE ADVANCED COMBAT GLOCK

Unlike most of my previous writings, this book is not about technique, but rather technical advancements. It is tempting to ignore this, thinking that it is only the man and not the gun. While true, a good man with a good gun will do far better work than a good man with a not-so-good gun. Few will argue for example that one could do far better shooting with a 1911 or a Glock, than with a Smith & Wesson J-Frame, or a DAO Beretta 9mm.

Once an operator has reached a high level of skill, he can greatly benefit from the choice of good equipment. You cannot buy skill with equipment, but you certainly can enhance a high level of skill with better gear.

So in this presentation, we will discuss enhancements to the Glock pistol to make it work better. Specifically, we will discuss to great detail the development, application and advantages of the Red Do Sight system on a Service/CCW Pistol. And while we discuss a great deal of material relating to Glocks (we see 90% of these in our classes), the concepts can be applied to other similar systems such as the XD and S&W MP.

1. INTRODUCTION
2. WHAT ARE PISTOL SIGHTS FOR?
3. I CAN’T SEE MY SIGHTS – THE SOLUTION
4. USING THE RED DOT SIGHTS ON PISTOLS
5. RED DOT SIGHT PICTURE OPTION – GHOST RING
6. BACK UP SIGHTS AND BATTERY RELIABILITY
7. THE WORLD’S TOUGHEST RED DOT SIGHT
8. DUAL ILLUMINATED RMR VERSUS BATTERY POWERED RMR
9. LASERS VERSUS THE RED DOT SYSTEM
10. UPDATE ON RED DOT SIGHTS FOR PISTOL APPLICATIONS
11. REASONS TO NOT GET A RED DOT
12. ADVANCED COMBAT GLOCK
13. RED DOT SIGHTS AND COWITNESSING
14. SMOOTHING THE GLOCK TRIGGER

57 Pages
$17.99

ORDER HERE (http://www.onesourcetactical.com/advancedcombatglockbook.aspx)

Warrior1441
03-12-2010, 03:10 PM
I just places and order earlier this week for some of the new dark earth ak30 mags and wished I would have waited a few days! I guess I will have to get on OST and order some more gear. I have had my eye in the Viltor flashlight mount for the untimak. I guess I have a extra reason to place another order and pick up this new book. :D