PDA

View Full Version : Infidel Edgeworks - The Grab N Stab

Gabe Suarez
02-17-2010, 10:48 AM
http://www.onesourcetactical.com/images/products/detail/GNSCU8.jpg

Infidel Edgeworks - The Grab N' Stab

As the name implies, The Grab N Stab is made for proactive/aggressive knife fighting. It is the quintessential small combat knife. Its use is paleolithic - intuitive. No art or clever knife drills are needed, just aggression, violence, and a point.

The blade, a modified Wharncliffe is designed to puncture well. But more, it is designed to cut as it penetrates. Ground for sharpness and strength, we tried to break this in our drills but could not.

The carefully designed handle facilitates saber grip, ice pick grip, edge in, edge out, any edge any place, any time, any grip.....and for stabbing...it will support your grip as you stab into a ballistic vested dummy, or a wooden stabbing post. If you want a soft cushy grip on your knife....this is not for you. This grip is rough and "G-10 nasty" designed to stay in your hand .

Being an offensive concept blade, it is not meant for repelling or pushing away...it is meant for stabbing and ripping. There is no PC "defanging the snake"...this is for stabbing the snake to the ground and then going after the other snakes helping him.

Specifications

Overall Length (inches): 8.25
Blade Length (inches): 3.75
Blade Detail: GNS Blade Profile
Handle Material: G-10 Black
Carry System: Black Kydex Sheath (solid loop, belt snaps and 550 static cord)LIMITED SUPPLY - ONE PER CUSTOMER AT THIS TIME

ORDER HERE (http://www.onesourcetactical.com/infideledgeworks-thegrabnstab.aspx)

bookman
02-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Ordered..... It Will Rock On My Duty Rig!

bae
02-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Order in, thanks!

ericb
02-17-2010, 11:02 AM
ordered!! awesome!

HLIVulcan
02-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Oh man I have to wait for my next pay check! Don't run out!

BTW, this is the only knife my wife has ever said was "cool looking". I think I'm gonna get one for her too.

Kettlebell03
02-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Is this a one time production run or will there be more batches in the future?

Shannon Hogan
02-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Order in. :D
Shannon

Masterfinger
02-17-2010, 02:30 PM
I'm ordering one next week, hope they dont run out.

Franco

Gabe Suarez
02-17-2010, 02:33 PM
This will be an ongoing offering from IEW.

Byrhtwold
02-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Order in for one.:)