PDA

View Full Version : Gabe, What Kind of Facilities Do You Need For A Class....

Wulfenite
11-23-2003, 04:59 PM
I'd like to host a class but I'm not sure what kind of facilities you need for the training environment. I'm thinking about specifics, size, privacy, targets, chairs/classroom, range distances, etc. I suppose what you might need varries depending on the class.

Aside from the manditory stuff what are the nice to have's?

MTS
11-23-2003, 05:07 PM
I am sure Gabe will respond to you shortly.

One thing that I feel a need to throw in is that you will need to triple-check with everyone that the range you reserved is in fact not in use.

Trust me you, ask your buddy, who ran it past the club president two months ago and got a verbal OK, and you get there to find out something else is in progress because someone did not get "the word" or it did not get put on the club calendar well, it makes for a rough first day.

Gabriel Suarez
11-23-2003, 10:24 PM
Basically any place we can shoot is good. We need one target stand per guy. Of course the more the facility has the better, but we can do with very little. I've done courses at multi-million dollar gov facilities as well as in third world jungles with killer bees flying overhead so if ya have a place in mind, I'm sure it will work out.