PDA

View Full Version : Special Announcement/Group Buys for Forum users/S.T.I. Students

Dan-O
11-21-2004, 01:56 PM
In the next few weeks, my new company, www.onesourcetactical.com will be offering Group Buy options to Forum Members and S.T.I. students.
They will be either single items, or Special Packages, based on Forum Members interest and demand.
Some of the Manufacturers and Products may include but are not limited to the following:
EOtech Holosights,
Trijicon Acog Riflescopes,
Tango Down rifle accessories
Battle Grip rifle accessories
Magpul rifle accessories
Buffertech rifle accessories
Daniel Defense rifle accessories
A.R.M.S. mounts and rifle accessories
Yankee Hill Machine rifle accessories
GG&G Rifle accessories
Troy Industries Rifle accessories
Blade Tech Holsters and Magazine Pouches
G Code Holsters and Magazine Pouches
Surefire Products Lights
Spyderco Knives
Cold Steel Knives and training equipment
Specter Gear Nylon Products
Tactical Tailor Nylon Products
Essential Tactical Nylon Products
Petzl Tactical Headlamps

Other products may be considered, donít hesitate to make your preferences known.
We may not be able to accommodate all requests, but we are sure going to try.
The pricing of these items will be very competitive and if there is enough interest and feedback from Forum users, the Package Deals will be even better.
The Goal of this limited time offer is to get combat proven gear into the hands of Forum users and S.T.I. students at the best possible prices.

Your input into what items and which items you would like to see packaged together will be highly appreciated and also will ensure that you, the end user, get exactly what you want and what works for you.

Payment terms, expected delivery times, and other specifics will be addressed when the offer begins.

The offer will be limited time only so if you are interested, e-mail onesourcetactical@hotmail.com or Post in the Gear section of the Forum and stay tuned. :)