PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for bad weather

jack76590
10-31-2004, 11:05 AM
Does anyone know a prayer for bad weather? Democrats are more likely than Republicans to stay home on election day, when the weather is bad.

MTS
10-31-2004, 01:28 PM
I was praying for rain in Boston yesterday, so as to mess up the Red Sox parade.
I hope it was answered.
Glad to see that you are getting over your bitterness.:)

The Searcher
10-31-2004, 08:36 PM
I'm hoping for frogs and locusts. :D

DaveJames
10-31-2004, 09:03 PM
Hold on!! My guys are already screaming about the Redskins game, seems that a ref caused them to loose,,,If you believe that ;) And it has been told that if the skins loose before the election , the demarat wins the race :rolleyes:

InTheBlack
10-31-2004, 09:57 PM
But seriously folks...

Its all won in the spiritual realm. We need to be praying that His angels clear a safe path for the rightous and to protect their votes from tampering. The "undecided" voters need to be prayed for, that their minds be un-clouded and their reasoning faculties concentrated on the moral truth about the candidates.

MTS
11-01-2004, 02:34 AM
Here is Patton's prayer that he had published during the Battle of the Bulge. Perhaps if could be modifed?

Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness, to restrain these immoderate rains with which we have had to contend. Grant us fair weather for Battle. Graciously hearken to us as soldiers who call upon Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies and establish Thy justice among men and nations.