PDA

View Full Version : ORCA Bodyguard IWB

Alexii
10-22-2003, 05:07 AM
I recently got this excellent value holster for $14.95 for my Beretta Brigadier. The overall quality is topnotch (made of ballistic nylon), fit is extremely well (handgun stays even when I shake it vigorously upside down), and one-hand reholstering is easily done. Belt loop attaches snugly to my 1.75" Wilderness belt.

I've been wanting to get one for years but it's only recently that they put up a website. Check it out at www.orcacustom.com

jnc36rcpd
10-26-2003, 08:01 PM
I purchased an Orca IWB for my SIG 226 several years ago. Mas Ayoob had recommended Orca products in an article entitled "Good Gear Cheap". As it turned out, the holster cost about $16.95 at the time and I had $17.07 left in my uniform allowance. I purchased the holster primarily to keep the chief from using my uniform allowance for something else. (LEO's on the forum will understand this thinking.)

I'm still using the same holster several years later. While I can afford other holsters (and have even purchased a couple), I find it difficult to improve on this inexpensive and high-quality product.

The holster is a bit worn now years later (hey, whaddaya want for $16.95?), but is still operational. There are certainly products of equal quality for a higher price (and some of significantly lesser quality for a much higher price), the Orca IWB is my usual off-duty rig.

Be safe.
I recently got this excellent value holster for $14.95 for my Beretta Brigadier. The overall quality is topnotch (made of ballistic nylon), fit is extremely well (handgun stays even when I shake it vigorously upside down), and one-hand reholstering is easily done. Belt loop attaches snugly to my 1.75" Wilderness belt.

I've been wanting to get one for years but it's only recently that they put up a website. Check it out at www.orcacustom.com

mikey177
04-14-2004, 08:01 AM
Upon the recommendation of my good friend, Alexii, I ordered Orca ballistic nylon IWB holsters for my Glocks, and I can confidently say that the fit and quality of the holsters are very good at a price that is affordable for people outside the US.

The owner of Orca holsters was gracious enough to accommodate my request for a nylon pouch for my Victorinox SwissTool, even though such an item was not in the company's regular lineup. My multitool fit snugly into the pouch, even if all Orca had to work with were the dimensions of the tool which I conveyed via email.

I feel that Orca Custom is a good little company with realistic turnaround times and fast customer service.

Alexii
04-14-2004, 06:33 PM
Hey, glad you liked it, Mikey. :)

Bob Bishop responded to my email answering my query whether they can make me a double mag pouch made of the same ballistic nylon material. Not surprisingly, they can make them any which way according to the user's preference.. These ORCA guys are great. Like what I said-- I've tried kydex and leather, and I'm not looking back.