PDA

View Full Version : Knifequestion

H.Weiss
06-04-2004, 03:09 AM
Who knows who made this knife or where it is possible to buy?

B0486
06-04-2004, 04:56 AM
That looks a lot like the James Keating aluminum training Crossada he was having made years ago by Bob Dozier.

They have not been made for years, but a little birdie just told me the other day that another maker may be picking up the slack soon and they could be become available again in the near future.

Brownie

silat1
06-05-2004, 04:18 AM
Brownie,
That is James Keating's crossada trainer.. I talked to James the other day about the crossada and it's newer edition.. It is in the works and hopefully, we won't have to wait for much longer... It is a sweet weapon, but I also looked at the crossada that James had made by Mr. Fox, it is sweet looking also.. But I am waiting for the next production model.

Bill
Maharlika Kuntao
Guam

B0486
06-05-2004, 05:28 AM
silat1:

I knew it looked familiar to me.

Haven't seen one in years now but understood Jim was working on getting it back into production somewhere.

Had the pleasure of meeting with Mr. Fox last year at an event and picked up one of his hiking staffs after watching him use it for a few days himself during the Riddle. I offered to take it off his hands :) and got lucky when he agreed to let it go to me.:) He makes a great hawk as well.;) Wendel is a character of the highest order.

Stay sharp

Brownie

Mike Sastre
06-08-2004, 05:45 AM
Looks to me like the Crossada knife, not the trainer. On the same page, Dr. Michael Kaye (a long time Riddler) has made some aluminum trainers very similar to the ones produced as companion pieces to the real Crossada. Very well done!