PDA

View Full Version : Benellie

William Carter
03-04-2007, 08:46 AM
Does anybody have a good source for mag tube extensions for benellie m2 police shotguns? Not much aftermarket to choose from and factory is really expensive. Thanks!

Section1_Operations
03-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Does anybody have a good source for mag tube extensions for benellie m2 police shotguns? Not much aftermarket to choose from and factory is really expensive. Thanks!

NOTE:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=24></TD><!--msnavigation--><TD vAlign=top>

<TABLE id=table128 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=576 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="100%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">
BenelliUSA Authorized Dealer
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">
BenelliUSA
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">
Performance Worth The Price
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="100%"> Tell your friends to go to www.benellidealer.com</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="100%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="100%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">
BenelliUSA is no longer marketing tube extensions to the general public due to a B.A.T.F.E. & U.S. Customs ruling on the imported tube extensions. The ruling states that BenelliUSA cannot offer the imported tube extensions to the general public, as it directly violates the 1998 Sporting Purpose Import Ban. Because of this ruling BenelliUSA is now only selling their tube extensions to sworn law enforcement officers, agencies and military (to include military personnel) with an end user statement being required. The statement must be on agency letterhead and state that the extension is to be used for official law enforcement or military use. The dealer must submit the end user statement when placing the order directly with BenelliUSA. BenelliUSA will not accept an orders for these tube extensions without the end user statement,
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="100%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">
Sounds like its time for someone out there to make some U.S. made tube extension for the Benelli shotguns!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hasher
03-04-2007, 10:19 AM
They are available.

Just search some of the gun sale boards.

Sargtanzer
03-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Tac Star makes them. We've sold a few, had no problems. They seem stouter than factory, but I don't know about the longevity of the springs since they've only been out about a year.

Check out http://tacstar.com/tacstar/extension.htm

Jon

URAOK
03-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Bennie Hill can supply you with any size tube you want.

Triangle Shooting Sports
10837 Leopard Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78410
361-241-1091 phone
361-241-1466 fax
email@triangleshootingsports.com (email@triangleshootingsports.com)

Ne-waza
03-24-2007, 07:44 PM
There's a guy by the name of SOCOMguy who is making top quality one piece tubes for the Benelli M4 for $190. I plan to get one. Why even screw around with the extensions.

I hope it's OK to give the link (I'm not affiliated in any manner whatsoever):

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7817

Thor67
03-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Tom Knapp has them on his website:

http://tp-commerce.techpro.com/tomknapp/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=34&cat=Benelli+Parts+%26+Acc's

mr. right-wing
03-29-2007, 07:47 PM
Damn, wish they had one for my Super Sport, then Id really have something unique.