PDA

View Full Version : Air Soft and an XD ??

lostone1413
02-27-2007, 03:22 PM
I just put on layaway a XD 9mmSC. I was looking to see if I could find some people to do FonF training with. I want to get and on Air Soft that will be as close to the feel of the XD 9mmSC as I can get. What model air soft you feel will come closest to fellingthe bill?

MTS
02-27-2007, 04:15 PM
This question comes up from time to time and so far no one seems to be making an airsoft XD.

I would say a Glock airsoft would be the closet.

Popshot
02-28-2007, 06:06 AM
My current carry pistol is XD40 and there is no airsoft equivalent. As Mark said, the closest I could find was a Glock 19 or 23. There is a KJW Dark Hawk that may be the next closest. It seems like a S&W Sigma frame with a Glock slide.

I purchased a KWA G19 from either Airsoft Atlanta or Airsplat. They had a G23, but it was full auto. Hey, full auto would be fun, but I actually like my training buddies. Besides, they have a wicked sense of revenge.

hiflyer51
02-28-2007, 07:27 AM
Lee

"Hey, full auto would be fun, but I actually like my training buddies. Besides, they have a wicked sense of revenge." :D

After our session last nite someone said they really liked the reactive targets (bowling pins). I said if you really want reactive targets lets do FOF with T-shirts and face masks only - then you will see reactive!! ;)